13

I am lying on my bed when I woke up. I feel like I'm under the weather. Travis was arranging something on the side of my bed. It was a round table that contains foods.

Tinignan ko siya ng masama nang magtama ang tingin namin. Bumuntong hininga siya bago nagsalita, "The doctor told me that your blood pressure is lower than normal. What the heck do you think you're doing in the past few weeks, huh?" he lifted his brows while leaning on the table.

"It's over the news Travis, about us. What should I be doing, huh? To celebrate because my boyfriend was so hurt because of me? Uh no, it's because of you!"

He clenched his jaw, "I don't care about that, think about your health—"

"Yes, you wouldn't care because it's not who you are dealing with," I tried to sit but my head felt so heavy so I failed.

"Oof," agad na lumapit sa'kin si Travis nang makita na nahirapan ako. Tumingin ako sa kabila at nagsimulang umiyak nang mahina. Tinakpan ko ang mga mata ko gamit ang kamay habang nanginginig pa ng kaunti.

"Scarlet, could you please stop crying?" Travis said in a monotone. I sniffed and calmed myself when I realized that crying only adds up to my headache.

"You should eat now," I looked at him on the other side holding a plate. Binalik ko ang tingin sa harapan at animo'y walang narinig.

He put the plate back on the table and went outside, the door was still open. He went back holding pillows. He pursed his lips while seriously putting the pillows behind my head for elevation.

"H-hey," his arm held my back with no word. He quickly added a pillow behind
my back. Inayos 'ko ang damit na tumaas ng bahagya.

"Now eat, then you'll take this tablet," he glanced the medicine on the table.

"Yes, leave now," I said looking in front.

"No, I'll feed you," yumuko siya para kuhanin na ulit ang plato na may pagkain na.

I scoffed before looking at him, "Ano ako, bata?"

"You're not a child if you didn't faint earlier," he pulled a chair to sit beside me.

Pinilit ko ang sarili kong umupo nang maayos bago kuhanin ang plato na hawak niya. "Get the tray table, I can do it by myself," I commanded.

He sighed before standing up and held the tray table that was placed near him. I started eating slowly. "Ba't mo 'ko pinapanood?" I asked, irritated.

"Ubusin mo 'yan," he glanced at my food that wasn't finished yet.

I just continued eating until I felt full. "Ayoko na," sambit ko bago uminom ng tubig.

"You shouldn't let yourself dehydrate," he added when he saw that I put back my half filled glass.

I hissed. He handed me a tablet so I ingested it and drank lots of water. "Happy?" I sarcastically asked after he removed the tray table in front of me.

"No," he said when he turned his back at me. I hissed once again and went back to my position.

He turned the lights off and closed the door. I have slept a few hours and I woke up to the light. Travis entered the room holding a glass of water.

"What now?" I asked in husky voice.

"Your medicine is ATC, take another tablet now," he said.