♧Pitch Black Clover♧
Page 11
Rats in a Throne Room

♧Pitch Black Clover♧Page 11Rats in a Throne Room

Y/n & Asta: "WOAHOHOOO!"

Asta: "I KNEW THIS PLACE WAS BIG BUT UP CLOSE IT'S HUGE!"

Y/n: "So Fancy! So big! Dad and the others would love this place!"

Inside of the Royal Capital where Knight Headquarters was based, Noelle, Asta and Y/n walked around with stars in the eyes of the two commoners... also Nero had nesseled herself in Y/n's scarf.

Noelle: "Will you two keep it down? You two are embarrassing all of us."

Asta & Y/n: "SO COOOL!"

Noelle: "Will you two stop yelling!"

The three of them kept on walking through the capital, until they came up to Four Familiar Golden Dawn members, Yuno, Mimosa, Seth and Klaus.

Noelle: "Oh, it's them."

Asta: "Why! If it isn't the members of the Golden Dawn!"

Y/n: "Heya Guys! Long time no see!"

Klaus: "Oh, Y/n and Asta, we haven't seen you two since the Dungeon. Have you come to make your report too? And Y/n, how's your wound doing?"

Y/n: "Yep! And my stomach was all healed back at the Dungeon thanks to Mimosa, all I needed was a weeks rest to recover my magic."

Seth: "A Week's worth of rest? Even when you're healing you waste so much time. Useless Child."

Y/n: "H-Hey, that one isn't fair. You're only one year older than me!"

Seth: "You still act like a Child, no matter your age."

Y/n chuckled as he scratched the back of his head, before everyone began moving once again.

Klaus: "Knights Headquarters ought to be just up here."

Asta: "Guess there are some things even you don't know, huh FourEyes?"

Klaus: "Even us FourEyes don't know everything."

Y/n thoughts: "Guess he accepted the nickname. And he stopped talking all fancy!"

Klaus: "Anyway, we don't often come to Headquarters so it's easy to forge-"

Suddenly, everyone gasped as a new figure appeared infront of them, confusing Yuno, Asta, Y/n and Seth.