Chapter 14

Meanwhile, Wei Ying was wandering around, drinking his favorite wine, when he heard bangs and clatters from Lan Zhan's room. Immediately he ran over to see Jiang Cheng fighting a stranger. Wei Ying ran over.

"You're finally here! I could use some help." Jiang Cheng hissed, struggling to fight against the mysterious person. But to his surprise, Wei Ying didn't run over to help him fight, but instead, ran over to Lan Zhan, who was bleeding. Jiang Cheng did his classic eyeroll. "I shouldn't be surprised..." he groaned as he got stabbed in the leg. 

"Oh my precious ZhanZhan." Wei Ying cooed, touching the place where Lan Zhan had been stabbed, which happened to be his thigh. Lan Zhan flinched, but didn't say anything. "You don't need to be all brave around me. I know you're in pain." Lan Zhan shook his head. "Go...help...Jiang...Cheng...Come back for me later." However, Jiang Cheng had already defeated the person.

"Xue Yang?" Wei Ying said in disbelief. "You're dead." The person laughed darkly. "First of all, I'm a girl. Second of all, do I seriously look that much like my brother?" Wei Ying wrinkled his brows in confusion. "You...Xue Yang has a sister? Didn't all of his immediate family pass away?" The girl snorted. "Isn't that what you thought too? You still found your dead sister. Anyways, where the hell is Yuqi and why did you guys kidnap her?" Jiang Cheng frowned. "You know Yuqi?" On the side of them, Lan Zhan moaned. "Jiang Cheng, lend Lan Zhan some spiritual energy. You know that I can't do it..." Jiang Cheng bit his lip and nodded. Neither of them liked to bring up that topic. Wei Ying faced the girl and bared his teeth.

"Why did you stab Lan Zhan? How the hell did you even get into Cloud Recesses? What business do you have with Yuqi?" he spat. The female smirked. Wei Ying swallowed. The smirk reminded him far too much of Xue Yang.

"Isn't that Hanguang Jun the one Yuqi has an arranged marriage with? She was so unhappy that her love life had to end up like this, but she still agreed because it would be better for her. She sent me letters about it. Are you her brother? She must be glad that she wasn't stuck with you for all those years. After all, you killed my brother. You and that Hanguang Jun. More the reason I despise him." Wei Ying attempted to smack her, but she blocked it.

"You think my Lan Zhan was happy?!" he screeched. "Who wouldn't be happy with a woman like Yuqi!" the female screeched back. Suddenly, Yuqi burst through the door.

"Xue Yin!" she wailed. "What are you doing?" Xue Yin pointed the sword towards Wei Ying's chest. Wei Ying snorted. "You even have your brother's sword, JiangZai." Xue Yin didn't flinch. "Yuqi, isn't this your brother." Yuqi nodded. "Please don't hurt him." Yuqi was just about to stab him, when a blue force swept her away. It was Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan stepped in front of Wei Ying, protecting him with the Chord of Assassination.

"Stay away." he said. Xue Yin lept at him. "You killed my brother!" she yelled. "Your brother killed masses of innocent people, including an entire sect." Lan Zhan replied calmly. "That was because of his finger!" she cried, continuing to fight him. "Is one finger equivalent to an entire sect?" Xue Yin bit her lip, but didn't say anything. 

"Stop fighting! Please! There is no point. Xue Yin, why are you even here? How did you even get here?" Yuqi cried. Xue Yin sheathed the sword, but didn't take her eye off Wei Ying. "How do you guys even know each other?" Wei Ying asked. "We lived together. After all, none of us have parents." Yuqi explained. "Xue Yin, stop it. How did you get here?" Xue Yin snorted. "Simple. When you guys were all in that back hill, I snuck in. The barrier was easy to get through. Yuqi, lets go back." she said, dragging Yuqi by her hand. But Yuqi didn't move.

"I have a fiance." she mumbled. Xue Yin slapped her hand. "WHAT?! IS IT THAT HANGUANG JUN BITCH!" she cried. Wei Ying frowned. "Watch your language. No one is allowed to talk trash about my baby. Hanguang Jun is MY  fiance. MINE. HE IS FOREVER MINE. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TALK TRASH ABOUT HIM. HE IS MY BABY. HE IS MINE..." Jiang Cheng sighed as Wei Ying kept rambling, until Lan Zhan finally sealed his mouth with a kiss. "I thought we were going to run away together!" Xue Yin cried. Jiang Cheng frowned.

"Yuqi, I thought you were straight..." Jiang Cheng said. "I..." Yuqi stuttered. "I guess I'm bi..." Xue Yin glared at Jiang Cheng. "Are you her fiance?" she glowered. "I...Yes..." Jiang Cheng stuttered. Meanwhile, Wei Ying was cuddling with Lan Zhan on the side, watching the drama. 

"What do you think is going happen?" Wei Ying yawned, snuggling himself in Lan Zhan's warm embrace. "I do not know. Jiang Cheng and Xue Yin are probably going to fight." Wei Ying sniggered. "I didn't think my sister was bi," he said. "You are too. Everytime you see a gorgeous lady, you admire her every feature and..." Wei Ying's eyes widened as Lan Zhan went on, before he stopped his talking with a kiss.

"Shut up. Women can be gorgeous, but you are the most beautiful person ever." he said. "I know you get jealous. I like making you jealous. It's adorable." he said with a laugh, embracing Lan Zhan as Jiang Cheng and Xue Yin continued to yell at each other. Lan Zhan frowned.

"Jiang Cheng and Xue Yin are getting intense." Wei Ying looked towards them. Jiang Cheng's hand was tightening up. Wei Ying froze. "What if he uses Zidian?" 

Suddenly, another person burst into the door. While clinging tightly onto Wei Ying, Lan Zhan looked at them with confusion. "Why did you come?"