A/N & CLASSIFIED

A/N: 

So... here we are. The end of this short fluffy romance book. 

Ah, what am I kidding? 

HOW IS THIS A FLUFFY ROMANCE BOOK?!

I would like to take this last space of the book to talk about what I originally planned for this book. Honestly, I was really planning to make it a sad angst/sentimental kind of book where Moonbyul does not only learn to love someone else, but also learn to love herself. Same goes to Yoongi, I planned to make him in love with Moonbyul without the childhood friend background. Yoongi was supposed to be the emotionless kid that doesn't realize his feelings towards Byul, because he was also learning to love himself. They were both mentally drained people who needed someone to teach them how to love themselves. 

That... was the original plot. 

However, your criminal mind author decided one day:

"WHAT AM I KIDDING? LOVE? UGH, LET'S MAKE KIDS FIGHT!" 

And... you're welcome. 

I can write love stories, well- that's the main thing, it's just that for this book it was mixed with my own personal experience, so I got messed up in the middle. Plus, I was busy with my classes and assignments through out this story so I kind of dragged the first few chapters from being serious chapters. 

Moving on, is where I reveal which parts of this story is mine. Don't read if you're not interested with my life :3 hahaha it's embarrassing anyways!

Where do I start, huh? 

Okay, the first chapter is 100% true. Yikes. You found out. Yes, I HAD TO FREAKING DO THE CHICKEN DANCE YOOOOO THAT WAS EMBARASSING! Plus they asked me for a second round and free dance, which I didn't really consent of doing. Ugh. Dawn and Hyuna  (in this story) was a  real couple (I won't tell their real names), the lame MC (which is Eric) is real and he really is in a relationship with my close friend (in this story, she's Yongsun). Yes, all that is freaking real. I mean, the people and not the real kpop idols.

Even Yoongi was real. Well, duh his name is not Yoongi- but he kind of resembled Yoongi's characteristics and so BOOM, hello Yoongi! 

Most of the characters here are based on real people. 

Including Dindin.

I'll get to that later.

So, the orientation part is true. The club booths where Yoongi and Moonbyul locked eyes was true. Yongsun was under Yoongi's OC group, true. Yoongi wrote 'finding reasons to love myself' on his bio, is also true. Yoongi and Moonbyul locking eyes in the library, true. Yoongi is younger than Moonbyul, true. 

Okay so I guess that's about that.

Now, Dindin. 

Huh. 

He was real in my life, and the things you read about him... was quite true. 

What he did to Moonbyul, excluding the punching scene, was true. 

He called me 'senpai', asked me out to eat, got mad at me for going out with my real friends, texted me that he saw me in public places, and even said 'I just miss you' when I got mad at him for pressuring me. The 'Kei' in this story is also real, and she also fought with Dindin like me because Dindin wanted to spend time with her. Even when I hid all my stories and updates from him, he texted me asking how I was, and that he couldn't see my updates. My friends got crept out too.

Yes, now you know, all that felt intense because it really happened to me. I decided to put him in the story, and the punching scene... yo wish I could do that! 

But no worries, I settled it between him. I ignored him and blocked him from all social media accounts for a long time and just recently I texted him saying I was sorry and explained why I did it. He kinda was okay about it, and I don't really care anymore. So, nothing bad for now. 

About the bullying part, it's highly fictional. I decided to use this story to voice out the pain of what bullying victims felt, and that we should always keep in mind that bullying is not okay. I know that this fanfic is about kpop idols and all that stuff, but I would really like it if I could advocate the voices of real life situations like bullying. I'm the type that will stand up to bullying, and I was always known to be... ergh... quite strong? I mean, like- I would punch someone if I have to? I'm quite boyish so... Okay, you get the point. I've had friends going through it, and either it's physical or mental bullying, it's still bad. Hopefully at the end of the day, my writing will inspire you to be a better person in the future. 

Okay, I wrote quite a lot for a last A/N, lmao!

Now,  my thank yous to everybody who stuck with me an supported this story til the end! Thanks a lot! Without readers, I wouldn't get the motivation and ideas to write, so it all goes back to you!

Last but not least, my new fanfic PROMOTION! 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

So, CLASSIFIED IS OUT! 

Although it's just a prologue, but it gives out a lot of clues. Like, you don't even have to guess to find out what their characters are going to be. Yes, it's the genre I AM EXCITED TO WRITE AND FANGIRL WITH YALL! Yes, Moon Star vibes. 

Only this time, five of them.

Alright then, that's all for this book. Thank you so much for the comments and votes. If you don't mind, please do vote all the chapters so that other moomoos can find this book! I would love to interact with people who love MAMAMOO through my writing!

Again, thank you! 

-

Are you ready?

CLASSIFIED

MOONBYUL.GRAY.JIN.YOOA.DOWOON

Sincerely, TheEmeraldKey.