A/N

Credits to sayuri_kun for the beautiful calligraphy above! Thank you girl :3

-

HELLO BYUL AND YOONGI STANS!

If you are familiar with Moon Star, you'll remember that I posted a last Author's Note before I released my final chapters. I promised this book will be around 20 chapters, and I may fulfil it anytime soon. Last chapters need more time and emotions to put in, so we all can end this book with no more questions but happiness.

Well, if I decide to give them a happy ending...

Anyways!

I would really appreciate it if you have anything to comment on about this book. For example;

1. Did the book exceeded your expectations?
2. Was the storyline totally different from what you thought at first?
3. Was there a plot twist in this story that you can't forget?
4. Was there any lacking in this story, or questions you haven't had the answers to and you would like to see it through the final chapter?
5. What was the funniest scene?
6. What was the saddest scene?
7. What is the BEST cliffhanger in all the chapters?
8. Anything you wanna comment on my writing or storyline? Did it make you immerse into the plot or was it too confusing? I truly appreciate all the support and answers, so please do answer some of the questions for the sake of my improvement, because I really am into writing. Thank you thank you thank you!

-

Here's another thing.
If you still want to read and support my next book,
PLEASE READ.

I may publish the first chapter/prologue of a new fanfic today/tonight. Why? For early promotion and starter up of a new adventure...

Okay honestly I am just too excited to write a new story 😂 by now I guess you all already know how crazy I get when I have new ideas 😂 I can't sleep at night because I can imagine the plots happening even when I'm on my bed 😂 so yall just gotta bear with me 😂✊🏻

The theme is something close to Moon Star, and Moon Byul is gonna be there again! But this time, she's not the only main character. I have a few new main characters that are not MAMAMOO characters that will join forces with Byul for a fresh adventure ahead!

So my point here is... please do support my new book by reading the prologue after I post it! I might update again here to inform you when I've published it!

Stay tuned.

And please be patient for the final chapter of UNSHADOW!

-

Sincerely, TheEmeraldKey.