Chapter 14

A/N:

SORRY LATE! A LOT HAS BEEN IN MY MIND. MIND READING BELOW?

1. For anyone who wants to know my Instagram account, my kpop Instagram account is thebrianbyeolart. Lately, I haven't been active but maybe after this I will. If you follow me and dm me saying you're a reader from wattpad, then I'll follow you back for sure!

2. Other than MAMAMOO, which of the groups below are your favs and you would like to see them in my stories. Comment 5 people you like the most from all the groups down there. Thanks. Kinda important for a future project. Clue: with Byul ofc.
-Day6
-Red Velvet
-Exo
-Bts
- Oh My Girl
-IU
-SNSD
-TXT
-Gray
-anyone cool 😂

Thankies!

-

"You really know how to enjoy spicy food, huh?"

I raised another chicken wing from my bowl, wriggling my brows.

"Fifth chicken, you lose."

Yoongi's bangs was literally stuck to his forehead as he was sweating a lot, but he remains smirking while picking up his fifth chicken up like me.

"Same, purple head. We're even." He chuckled. "And your lips look like they were stung by bees."

"Well you look like a coconut."

"Coconut?" He frowned.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"You just remind me of one, nut head." I laughed and took another bite of the Ghost Pepper chicken wing. Damn, it was burning my lips but the taste was too awesome to resist, for a spicy food enthusiast like me.

"Nut head? Just because you're older doesn't mean you can call me names, noona." He smirked, taking a bite of his own chicken.

I raised a brow at him. "Says the kid who calls me purple head. You looked like a coconut even during orientation."

Yoongi's eyes narrowed as he stared at me, his lips slowly pursing a sly smile.

"Ohhh... so you've been stalking me since orientation, huh?"

I nearly choked when he said that.

Because it didn't sound wrong.

"Stalk?" I shriek, but quickly kept my head low since people started to turn their heads at me. Stop being so loud for goodness sake, Byul Yi!

"Uh huh." Yoongi smirked playfully. His hand went up to lift his bangs, and soon he lets go of it, making a wave effect as his bangs gracefully fell back in place.

The way he was smirking and staring at me so intensely definitely made my heart beat skipped like crazy, and the fact we were sitting face to face while eating something we both liked.

This is crazy.

"You- You're crazy."

That was all I could say, and I decided to quietly finish my chicken wing without looking at him. Or else, I'd turn into a tomato instead of a grape.

"Well, on the other hand, you're interesting."

I could hear my heart dropping to the floor.

My whole figure froze when he said that, but when I finally looked up, he was totally not looking at me. Instead, he looked immersed in eating his last chicken.