Breaking News

You woke up in your bed alone. looking around for a sign of Robert, but there was none. you frowned and laid down to go back to sleep, but you heard the fascet sink turn on in the bathroom. relief flooded over you, it was nice to know he didn't just skip out. you got up and poked your head in the bathroom,  he was brushing his teeth so he must've gone back to his room to get his toothbrush, so maybe your suspicions weren't completely wrong, but not for the wrong reasons at least. 

you went up behind him and snaked your arms around his hips and you nuzzled the side of your face in his back. he jumped at the sudden touch, he rinsed his mouth out and spat and turned off the sink. he looked over his shoulder and looked down at you.

"Well, good morning, I hope I didn't wake you," he said,

"you didn't, I didn't even know you were here till I heard the faucet," you let go of him and he turned around and leaned back on the sink and crossed his arms, 

"I'm not the skipping out type ya know, especially not with those like you", he said looking down at you, 

"those like me? and what's that supposed to even mean? have you come to an agreement as to what we are? because if so then please enlighten me",

he sighed and placed his hands on your hips and pulled you in close, pulling your chest against his, 

"look, just don't rush anything, we're in a good spot right now, you'll know when it happens," he said with a smile.

sighing, you nodded and looked off to the side a bit, "alright I guess" you mumbled,

"just don't worry so much about it, alright?" he said grabbing your chin gently and having you look up at him, he tucked some hair behind your ears and placed his hand on your hip, soon he began to slide his hands down and placed them on the outside of your thighs, slowly sliding them up underneath your nightshirt and slid his hands back up to your waist, wiggling his fingers underneath the sides of your panties. 

he began to pull them down ever so slowly, you sighed and bit your lip looking up at him, 

"now might not be the best time, I wanna shower and go set up for the concert," you said looking up at him, he pulled them past your thighs and let them fall to the floor. 

"well, I have to shower to love, so maybe the timing is just right" he leaned in kissed you, blushing you wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed yourself against him. he reached over and turned on the shower, he fumbled around with his jeans and undid them, as he dealt with bottoms you took off the nightshirt and let it fall to the floor, the both of you stepped into the shower once the both of you were naked. 

Robert made the first move, locking his lips against your once more and snaking his hands onto you and lifted you, pressing your back up against the wall, you wrapped your legs around him and he held onto your thighs. the kiss grew more sloppy, more passionate, he slid his tongue into your mouth and kissed more aggressively. 

he rubbed his thumbs against your skin, sending butterflies out throughout your flesh. he slid his member into you, not even a warning, your eyes widened but you soon relaxed at the sudden surprise, he began to pump in and out of you with such a force. not even to cause both of you to fall due to the slick floor. moaning in between the kiss, you gripped onto his skin tightly. 

your walls ached around him, you needed this. you threw your head back which he took as an invitation to kiss on your neck, he left small kisses and bites all over your neck, he slid his hands under your ass and gripped it tightly, you gasped at the men hold, squeezing your eyes tight your climax hit hard, cumming around his cock, he began to do the same. but this didn't stop him any. he kept going, but now this time with even more force, you clamped your legs around him tighter.