Kidderminster

laying on top of Robert, wrapped around him tightly, you slowly began to wake up. last time waking up on a plane for a while. maybe this was really a good thing though. Robert got to take a break to rest his voice, and he got to spend some time with his kid. plus the other members got to rest their hands and bodies from using their instruments and putting their bodies through all the partying. and for both the Johns they got to see their families. it just gives everyone a chance to unwind and get a sense of normalcy once more. 

well. as normal as it could get. 

you looked around and saw that everyone was still asleep, even jimmy was asleep, which he never really slept on plane rides. of course, all the groupies were passed out, john was probably in the back bedroom or just on a couch the other side of the divider, and Bonzo was passed out across from the two of you. typical of them all, especially that the groupies were laying on the floor on some large pillows that littered the flooring of the plane. 

you nuzzled your face into the crook of Robert's neck and began to kiss along his flesh. he stirred in his sleep a bit and rubbed your back a bit. giggling slightly, you continued kissing his neck, biting down in some spots. you glanced up and saw him smiling, he continued to rub your back, sliding his hands down more towards your behind. 

"what are you doing?" he croaked out, opening his eyes slightly, looking down at you through the corner of his eyes. his voice was still shot, but it was a bit better than yesterday at least. you moved your head away from his neck and looked down at him, probing yourself on your elbows a bit to lift yourself up.

"waking you up of course," you smiled at him and rubbed his cheek gently, he nuzzled his face into your hand and let out a yawn, 

"Well, why are you up? I'm sure we still have time for you to go back to sleep if you need too," he spoke softly, mainly for his own sake but also he had realized you two were the only two awake right now. 

you shrugged a bit, "I don't know, I just can't sleep. maybe I'm thinking too much?" letting out a sigh you unpropped yourself from your elbows and laid on his chest, he kept his hands on your back. 

he cocked his eyebrow at you and went back to rubbing your back slowly, "what's on your mind? is everything okay?" 

you sighed and rolled off him and onto your side, keeping your arms wrapped around him still. "well, I mean mainly just you, of course, I'm worried about your throat dear," you smiled slightly at him, he pushed some of your hair back, 

"what else is there?" his voice cracked and he winced over it. his face grew twisted in pain for a few seconds but he returned back to normal soon after. 

"uhm," you stumbled a bit, "well I have to get my stuff from Stevens place, that is if he didn't get rid of it all by now." 

"oh, okay, well that's no big deal love. we can go once we land. we can set it all up in my house, and before you even say anything you can stay with me," 

"oh, there's no need really, I have a place to stay don't worry." yeah your parent's house. sure maybe you could stay with Jimmy but that would probably be your dumbest decision yet. that would be a horrid decision. the list goes on about how bad that would be. 

 he shook his head, "nonsense. you will be staying with me and that's final. I want you too, okay?" you nodded and laid your head on him once more and closed your eyes, hoping to maybe drift off to sleep for the rest of the trip. but the intercom came on. perfect timing. the pilot said that we would be landing in the next few minutes. the abrupt message had started a few groupies that were scattered around, which had made them wake up. none of the few seemed please over it either.