Dreams and Destinations

Start from the beginning

Before anything he would have to find those who attacked her and make them pay. He will rip their hearts from their chests as they beg for life. He will set fire to everything they have ever held dear for daring to touch his witch.

Bonnie POV:
By the time I made it home Caroline and Elena's cars were in the driveway and the light of the living room was on. As I pull into my driveway I take a breath. The scent from the leather jacket wafting into my nose, reminding me of him.

"You Bonnie Bennett have done something to me" he whispers cupping my cheek with a warm hand. I feel my heart skip a beat as he touches me and I pause. "And you can not tell me you are unaffected"

I shake my head, trying to get rid of the memory. He has no idea just how effected I am. How much I wish I could just hate him for everything and be done with it. Something changed though, from the time of the ball to now. Something that makes me wonder what kind of man is truly under all of the pain and anger. Sighing I shrug and get out of the car, wrapping Klaus's jacket tighter around me. As I close the door of my car the house door opens, revealing Caroline and Elena who both wave at me.

"Hey Bon come on we ordered pizza" Caroline says happily. I give them a small smile as I head up the stairs, trying to rid my mind of thoughts of hybrids and originals all together. Caroline can already sense something wrong though, she always could. "What's wrong?" She asks with a frown and I shrug.

"Damon's an idiot" I say giving Elena a look as I walk passed them and head inside, leaving my heels by the door as I do.

"What did he do?" She asks me worriedly before Caroline's eyes widen and she points at me.

"Um is that Klaus's jacket?" She asks pointing a finger to the large jacket draped over my shoulders. I give her a confused look. "It smells like him, actually I smell him all over you" she says looking at me in shock.

"What happened?" Elena asks and I roll my eyes headed into the living room. Plopping on the couch I groan.

"Well Damon was drunk, as usual and cornered me and Klaus outside of the Grill. He was pissed for some reason or another and was being all broody and menacing. Klaus told him to back off but he opened his big fat mouth and told Klaus about me basically spying on him" I tell them to which their mouths drop open in shock. They must have not thought him to be that stupid either. At least I'm not the only one that was wrong.

"So he tells Klaus who rips and arm through his chest-"

"Oh my God is he okay?" Elena asks standing up ready to go run and check on her boyfriends brother. I shake my head at her antics.

"He's fine, probably back home making himself a drink now, I convinced Klaus not to kill him. I'm fine by the way" I say to which she looks down, ashamed, as Caroline glares at her. I roll my eyes of course she's more worried about him than me.

"I'm sorry Bonnie, it's just that I can see you're fine and me and him had an argument before all this" she starts but I shake my head at her. I don't want to deal with her excuses. I've had enough drama tonight.

"It's fine" I say holding up a hand. "Anyway Klaus knew about it all the whole time, said he expected nothing less from me"

Caroline looks at me in shock, her eyebrows raised. Elena looks about the same. They give each other a look as I throw my arm over my eyes.

"Do you think he has an ulterior motive?" Caroline asks and I look at her. Elena nods next to her, both seeming to think that the hybrid was up to something. I don't blame them. If I didn't spend the weekend in their care I would've thought the same thing, even now I can't help a feeling in the back of my head saying he's up to something.