CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

HER ABSENCE

(EDWARD DASHIELL'S POV)

"Those things came from the mouth of your parents." I told her honestly.

FLASHBACK

Pinatawag ako ng Dean sa hindi ko malamang dahilan. Pagdating ko doon nadatnan ko ang dalawang tao kasama ni Dean na marahil ay parents ng isang bata.

'Who are they?'

"Mr. Caspian please take your seat" tumango ako at sumunod bago umupo sa harap ng dalawang parents.

They look at me closely scanning me from head to toe. I feel so small with their judging looks.

"We will get straight to the point" anila at tumango naman ako dahil wala na akong magagawa dahil nandito na ako at sinadya pa yata nila ako para sa kung anong sasabihin nila.

"Our youngest daughter got pregnant of unknown man" nanlaki ang mata ko sa narinig.

'Are they pointing that I am the father?'

Hindi ko alam kung bakit nila ginagawa ang pagtatanong na ito. I didn't get pregnant anyone nor have sex with anyone.

"And your daughter is?" Tanong ko and they both sigh.

"Ms. Bryleigh" maiksing sagot noong lalake that I suppose the father.

Two persons came on my mind and as I recall what they said it is their youngest child.

'Haven?'

"And some people pointed that you two are quite close. Answer me straight young man did you get my daughter pregnant?" Tanong ng lalake and I shook my head.

"No. We are friends" sagot ko at umiling naman ang Ina nito matapos marinig ang sagot ko.

"Friends can still f*ck each other" napailing ako sa choice of words nila.

'Did they just say that their daughter can f*ck* some of her friends'

"But I just transferred and we are just plain classmate so what is our connection" napapalatak ang lalake sa sagot ko and sign me to go out and so I did.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Noong una akala ko rumours lang going around the school because of your fame that want to be stole by some girls here in school but that came out in your parents mouth" sagot ko trying to be calm as much as possible.

"Atleast you should have asked me! Ikaw rin ba ang nagpakalat ng news did you just told that to Francoise and spread the news?" Tanong niya and then she stand up.

Her face is red as tomato meaning she is going to blow up any minute now.

"I guess I'm right" aniya ng hindi ako nakaimik. She smiled fakely.

"Sino nga ba naman ang gustong makipagkaibigan sa tulad ko?" aniya and I can see that she is badly hurt.

"No I didn't-" She cuts me off before I can finish my sentence.

"I will leave now your plan became successful I will leave and drop the school" aniya at umalis.

Ngayon ay ika 7 araw na hindi pumapasok si Haven since that day. The issue become more and more like the real one.