Confrontation (5)

Start from the beginning

"I'm not sure, but we should get back to our stages."

"What do you mean? We don't need to hide anymore."

"I know, I just have a bad feeling. You can head into Funtime Auditorium; Ballora, you can stay in here, since it's your gallery; Freddy, Bon-Bon, stay in the Breaker Room; I'll make my way into my gallery."

The others nodded in agreement. They headed their own ways.

~ ~ ~ ~

"It was William's son," Ballora told you.

"Wait, William actually had a son?" you asked, looking up.

"Yeah. We tried to leave the place, but we couldn't. The only person that could go in and out, was Michael. We had to--"

"We took his skin!" Freddy interrupted Foxy cheerfully. "We used the scooper to scoop out his insides, and then me, Foxy, Ballora, and Baby combined so we could all fit inside."

"Oh . . . Why didn't you guys just ask Michael to let you out?" you pointed out.

"He wouldn't listen to us. He was talking about needing to free his sister."

"But I thought I already did that."

"We tried to tell him that."

"But then- Hey! I found it!" you announced, pulling out the papers.

"Found what?"

"Evidence."

"Can I kill him now?" Freddy gushed.

"No. I need to call Savannah, though."

"Why?"

"To ask her to pick me up and drive me over to the pizzeria."

~ ~ ~ ~

You stared out the glass doors, watching as Savannah backed out of her parking spot. You waved to her when she looked over to you, and she waved back. You waited for her to leave. You felt a tug at your pants and looked down to see Helpy.

"Hey, little dude," you chuckled, rubbing his head as if he had hair to ruffle.

"I'm surprised you're here so early," James commented.

"Mhm," you hummed--you hadn't said a word in reply to him since you got to the pizzeria.

"Hey . . . Is something wrong?"

" 'Is something wrong?' " Foxy mocked as you glanced back to James.

"Why would something be wrong, James?" you asked passive-aggressively.

"I don't know, but you seem upset," James replied, slowly walking up behind you.

He put his hand on your shoulder, as if to comfort you. You reeled back your arm as you turned around, then punched him in the face as hard as you could. Helpy jumped and put his hands to his mouth in response. James stumbled back onto the floor, wincing and holding his cheek.

"What the hell was that for?" James hissed, looking up at you.

"You fucking lied to me, you asshole," you barked, digging your nails into your palms as you clenched your fists.

"You tell him, (Y/N)," Foxy encouraged you smugly.

"Okay, fine, I did eat the last of the pizza rolls, but that's no reason to punch me!" he snapped.

"Wh- First of all, those were mine. Go buy your own god damn pizza rolls! Second, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the god damn animatronics!" you growled; you could feel moving in your hair, but you didn't care at the time.