1.

"I can't believe I turn 18 in three days" I say squealing. "And it will be our 1 year anniversary" Zach says kissing my cheek. "It going to be the best day ever" I say excitedly. Zach laughs at how excited I am.

"Come on we have to get up and get ready for school" Zach says dragging me out of bed. "No I don't want to go" I say clinging on to the bed. "Suit yourself" he says picking me up and putting me on the floor. "I hate you" I say getting out my clothes. "No you don't" he says snaking his arm around my waist. "Whatever" I say getting out of his grip and walking into the bathroom. I come out and look at myself in the mirror:

"Damn baby you look fine" Zach says hugging me from behind

"Damn baby you look fine" Zach says hugging me from behind. "Thanks so do you" I say biting my lip. Zach knows how insecure I get sometimes so he always gives me a confidence boost every morning and I love it.

We head downstairs and see that my mom has made us breakfast. "Morning mom" I say giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Morning sweetheart" my mom says. "Morning Emma" Zach says greeting my mom. "Morning Zach" my mom says handing him his plate. We finished breakfast and then headed out to school.

"Why are we listening to one direction" Zach asked laughing. "Because they are the best band ever" I said doing a little dance. Zach just laughed at how silly I was. We finally arrive at school and walk to my locker, I get out my books and then we head to the squad. "Hey you two lovebirds" Daniel greeted us followed by the others. "So what's popping?" I ask. "Your birthday in two days" Gabbie and Christina squeal. "Yes that be true" I said excitedly. "Girls are weird" Daniel said looking at us. We just laughed and walked to class.

Halfway through the day I started to feel sick and Zach noticed. "Hey em are you okay" Zach asked me worriedly. "No I feel sick" I said almost falling over. "Okay let's get you home" he said helping me up. He signed us out and took me home. Whenever I get sick its the worst I throw up, I get a fever and I'm moody.

"Here baby rest, I will get you some medicine" he said putting me in bed. "Thanks" I say getting all cozy underneath the blankets. "Here is your medicine" he says handing me the medicine. "I hate taking medicine" I said taking the medicine. "Well you have to take it so you can get better" he said laying down next to me. "Yeah whatever" I say closing my eyes and going to sleep.

When I woke up I immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Ugh" I said cleaning myself up. I head downstairs to see everyone at the dinner table, I go sit down and eat. After I'm done I take a shower and head to bed. Zach went home after dinner and said he will see me tomorrow.

A/n:
I know the first chapter is kinda short but the others will be a bit more longer.
I hope you like my book.
Please make sure to leave a vote and/or comment <3