Season Two And Beyond

Third Person POV

The months of shooting for season two flew past just as they did for the first season. Everyone enjoyed being back together dancing, singing, acting, and being silly together.

Jerrica, Enrique, and Mealla discussed the documentary guy's voice many a time when they noticed him. Fainche, Denna, and Micah always laughing at how caught on the subject the others were.

Near the end of recording they were asked to suggest interviewers as they were going to be interviewed by both well known interviewers, and Internet personalities. And due to management not knowing much about popular internet creators, they asked the cast. The managers seemed rather surprised at everyone's immediate suggestions.

The group of friends ended up meeting some of their favorite internet personalities, an experience they would cherish forever. Once everything was shot and done, some of the managers and members of AKB48 and it's sister groups came to meet them!

Turns out, some of the rumors online were true. The managers were trying to set up LA48, in Los Angeles for the first American sister group! They had offered the positions as the first generation of this group to all of the actors. However, most of them either lived nowhere near LA, or were married which breaks the groups 'no love' rule.

The managers responded understandingly and asked that they have time to make adjustments before giving everyone a final offer. Happily, most of them agreed. Even the men were offered management positions! Of course some of them, including Steven and Enrique, had other plans for their lives but were still thankful for the offer.

Two months of being back home passed, as most of them settled back into working while others took to focusing on creating internet content when they finally got their calls.

The managers had set up auditions to open three separate American groups to fill them out properly. The first would be in Los Angeles, the second just outside of New Orleans, and the third in Indiana. These locations being chosen as most of the cast had lived at or near these locations.

Enrique and Steven conformed their denials, as well as Fainche and Mealla. But before ending their calls, Fainche was offered a job in helping them maintain an eco-friendly system for their costumes and props. Mealla was offered a job as one of the main cooks for the members, managers and stage hands of the Indiana location. Both jobs including benefits and paid time off, as well as allow them time with their families.

The two of them happily accepted the job offers, Fainche only accepting under a contract allowing her to continue in her other career interests. She was happy that they agreed, as she had also just been offered an amazing job in animal rescue and rehabilitation center.

Denna, Micah, and Jerrica as well as a few others accepted the offers to be the starting members of the new groups. The three of them competing for the captains position of their group. Jerrica happily not having to worry about the now removed 'no love' rule, and spending her free time with her husband.

Moving forward into the future, they couldn't wait to see where they would end up next.

The End