•Change Of Heart?•

Začať od začiatku

          Hearing Val's footsteps fade down the hallway I slam the office door shut incase anyone else is around. Sin looks at me with a bored expression, crossing his arms over his chest. The smug look on his face is annoying as hell. How he isn't disgusted with himself is a mystery to me.
   "You're one sick mother fucker," I say, locking the door. He shrugs, walking towards the tray containing a fancy bottle of whiskey and a thin glass. My jaw clenches angrily. The feeling of Vina shaking in my arms returns, igniting my anger again. Just as I step forward to grab him he manages to catch my wrist and twist it. Kicking my foot out, he looses his balance, crashing onto the polished wood bug takes me with him with his firm grip. His elbow  lands on the side of my face, the metallic taste of blood filling my mouth almost immediately with impact on my teeth.
     "Maybe you should keep a better eye on your wife. She's the one who came in here asking for favors," he winces out. Lifting my leg I drop down hard onto his stomach, his legs lifting off the ground.
   "No, I know my wife. She came in here hoping you'd listen to her better and you were trying to take advantage of her." He laughs maniacally. My throat tightens as I throw a punch at him, his head flinging to the side. Pushing myself up he does the same and throws himself at me from the side, pushing me against the door.
    At this point I don't know why were fighting. It can't be because of Cass, he doesn't care that much. It's because of his fucking jealousy. I'm secure with my place in Vina and mines relationship; were working our problems out right and are going to continue in the right direction. Reaching into my back pocket I grip my hand around wrench I was using to fix the tires on Val's truck before coming in. My arm feels excessively heavy as I bat the tool towards his ribs.
     The sound of his ribs cracking even makes me cringe. He falls to the ground holding his side. Hunching over breathlessly the wrench falls from my hand. I spit the blood in my mouth onto Sin, glaring down at him in disgust.
    "Touch my girl again and I will kill you next time." He groans, keeping his body still on the floor. I opening the door I don't bother closing it on my way out. Val leans against the porch railing talking to Vina, both wearing small smiles until I'm noticed. Her shoulders visibly tense, eyes snapping down to the dirt. Her feet nervously kick at the pebbles next to her shoes. "Grazie per essere venuto con lei. *Thank you for coming with her.*"
"It's no problem. I'll speak to Sin when I go inside; this is my fault too," he says. Brushing my hair back with my fingers, I let out a shady laugh. He cocks a suspicious brow at me.
"You might need to take him to the hospital," I say, happy Vina can't understand me at the moment. His bright blue eyes widen. Vina crosses her arms over her chest irritatedly, looking around bored. "He might need some help up as well."
"What the hell did you do?!" He exclaims. I shrug, taking a large step towards Vina and pacing my fingers with hers. She looks down at our hands, face scrunched up as if confused but she leans her head against my arm.
"You would do worse than I just did if this were Melissa. He's lucky," I conclude. His shoulders slump, knowing I'm right. He's the same way over his wife as I am with mine if not worse.
"Take care," he tells the both of us in English. Vina picks her head up and gives him a small wave as he turns around and jogs up the stairs. Looking down at her, I let out a deep sigh.
"Come with me," I tell her, tugging her in the direction of the barn. Her legs move willingly behind mine. The wind blows harder, throwing her hair in front of her face. Opening the door I let her in first before following in suit. She looks around nervously, rubbing her hands on her bare thighs. Now that she's drawn my attention there my eyes can't help but wander elsewhere. Her black top hugs her so good in a perfect way, her large breasts pushed up modestly.
"I'm-" A loud gasp leaves her lips as my whilst my hand wraps around her throat, pushing her up against the tall pillar.
"What the fuck were you thinking coming here to talk to him without my permission?" I ask through clenched teeth. Her body shakes as she looks up at me. Her pouty lips part, taking in a sharp breath as my fingers stiffen more at the sides of her neck. "You should have known better than to be that stupid."
"I j-just hoped he-he'd listen," she chokes out, her face turning red. Letting go of her throat she hunches over and takes in deep breaths, pressing her hand against her chest. Pushing her up by her shoulders my hands grip the front of her top, ripping it straight down the middle. I smile at the sight of her soft pink push up bra, lace covering the entire cup around her breasts with a small bow in the center. Fuck, I love the way pink looks on her skin.
"You should have told me first and you wouldn't have gotten yourself in trouble," I tell her. My knuckles trail down her stomach, leaning over her so my face is in the crook of her neck. She raises her hands, running her fingers up my arms. Taking in a deep breath, the smell of her sweet scent relaxes me. Groaning, I bend down and pick up the chains. Her hands fall from my shoulders, brows pulling together in confusion. "Don't think I forgot about all that shit you were talking the last time I was inside your pussy. You haven't gotten away with that."
The leather cuff at the end of one of the chains wraps around her small wrist; I have to yank it hand to tighten the rough material to keep it firm. Doing the same to her other wrist she glares up at me, shaking her arms out. Pushing her to the ground her knees buck under her. Her hands grip my knees but I shove them off.
Reaching into my back pocket, I take out my bandana and fold it. Her eyes stay glued to my hands as they grow closer to her face, placing the blindfold over her eyes. Taking a step back, my lips curve up into a smile. Kneeling in front of her I undo her shorts. She willing straightens out her legs for me to pull them off, the chains rattling at her sides as she kicks her sandals off. My hands creep up her smooth legs, goosebumps rising in her tan skin.
      "Lay flat; I'll be right back."
    •••••••
                         ~Vina's POV~