Apologies

I was frustrated by Taehyung. How could he- Why? I mean, Was it my fault that Hobi-

How? Why?

Wait....was Taehyung Jealous?

Wait....is Taehyung...

In love with......

Hoseok?!!!!!!!!!!!!

No!! That's not possible.

But they do have ship names, Won-won. VHope

Wait why am I calling myself 'Won-won'???

Nevermind I think I should forget about that jerk.

I rushed down the stairs and remembered that we are to order pizza.

I mentally face-palmed myself and went up the stairs again.

I-oops

I slipped a stair and-

Bam!!

I slammed into someone familiar and he caught me in his arms.

"Hey, Careful." The voice was probably Namjoon's. "We don't need another broken boned person in here."

His perfume hit me. I could tell it was nice.

"Hey, thanks." I muttered, flustered. "Hey I -" I was about to ask him but he interrupted me.

"Wait. Before you say something else," he held my hands and said, "I want to say something. I am sorry. Sorry for everything. My bad behaviour and way of talking to you was very bad. You actually turned out to be the opposite of what I imagined you to be. You care about us so much." He said and rubbed a strand of hair away from my face. "I hope you can forgive me." He smiled and my heart stopped.

Wth

What the hell.

I-OOPS

"It was....not your fault, It was natural for you to hate me. I mean, I was the the one who sneaked into your dorm room." I laughed nervously.

"I am glad you did." He said and smiled at me.

"Huh?eh?Eh? What?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He ruffled my hair and walked away.

What was that?

Oh, I forgot to ask him about dinner.