Responsible person

We watched in silence while the doctor examined his ankle. He adjusted his glasses slightly and said, "Who gave him the ice pack?"

All the members looked at me and I came infront, looking down.

"Very good. You are a responsible person. If the ice pack would not be given in time, the condition would have gotten worse. You did a good job. I thought you might have moved the ankle but I am impressed. The bones are in their correct place." He chuckled slightly and all the members looked at me, smiling.

"These are the painkillers and tablets. Give him the painkillers only if the pain increases. These tablets after lunch and dinner and these sleeping pills for insomnia. Try to make him walk and exercise around the house. If you follow the instructions properly, you will definitely be healing in 3-4 weeks." He stood up and stopped before going out. "Can I have your autographs? my daughter is a huge fan of you guys. " He smiled sheepishly and everyone else laughed.

"Sure, why not." Namjoon said, smiling.

"Ji won?" Hoseok hummed softly

"Bo?" I asked him.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything." He smiled at me, which warmed my heart. That's why they say Hoseok's smile is like the sun. The kind that brightens up your day.

"Aigoo, Hoseok, stop it!!!" I groaned.

"Wait." He held my wrist and mumbled. "Don't call me Hoseok."

He frowned."If you call Jungkook, 'Kookie', why do you call me 'Hoseok' ?" He pulled me towards him and-

Too close!!!!

TOO CLOSE!!!

To ClOsE!!!!

He whispered into my ears, "Call me Hobi."

"Mhn-Mhmm!!" Taehyung was now standing by the door looking at us. My face reddened as I got up. He gave me a death glare and I frowned at him. Just as I was about to walk by him, he held my wrist and said in his velvet voice, "You are here to do your job. Do it. Don't cross your limits-"

Before he could say anything else I cut him off, "Don't tell me what I should do, Kim Taehyung. If you remember what you did half an hour ago," I raised my eyebrows and took my hand out of his tight grasp. His face reddened too, which made him look like he was blushing but, ofcourse why would he? "I do my job, quite sincerely." I mumbled and pushed him out of my way and made my way out of Hoseok's room.

What the hell is happening?