Special Guest

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I was arranging the curtains, for there was a special guest coming

I was arranging the curtains, for there was a special guest coming. I was so nervous.

Yes. I. Was. Nervous.

Because today, Wang Ka-Yee was coming.

Jackson Wang was coming.

I was humming, Skin to skin by LuHan. I arranged the violet orchids on the table , inside the flower vase. Oof, Jackson oppa is coming!!!

I turned around to see Taehyung, leaning on the wall, raising his eyebrows at me. "You seem too happy today. Any special reason?"

I frowned and pouted at him. His eyes widened and I danced my way around him. "Jackson Oppa is coming." I smiled at him, scrunching my eyes.

He glared back at me. "Jackson Oppa?! Who the hell is this Oppa?! Only I am your Oppa!!"

"OH. You want to be my older brother?" I deadpanned.

This time, he came towards me and pinched my cheeks from both the sides and I groaned.

Man, it hurts.

"Too, clever? Don't try to make a fool out of me. "  He said, smirking.

"Klim Taehylung, I llil kil iuuu." I managed to say.

He let out out of his grasp and held my hand, in which I was wearing the ring, up.

"Just remember, you are engaged to me." He said and walked away, disappearing into the hallway.

Eh?

Eh?

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!

What?

WHAT?!!!

"YAHH!!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!" I screamed.

Stupid Kim Taehyung.

PERVERTED KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!

PERVERT. KIM. TAEHYUNG.

 TAEHYUNG