Nostalgic

Kim Ji won

I opened my eyes to see Hoseok holding up his phone infront of me.

His stuck his tongue out while he click-

Wait. He.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaimed at him and his phone juggled out of his hands and fell on the bed. He looked at me, shocked.

I looked down at the phone, the camera-

Wait he was clicking photos of me-

"Geez, Won-won, you almost gave me a heartattack!!" He muttered, keeping one of his hands on his heart, dramatically.

I rolled my eyes internally.

"Hobi, what were you doing?!!" I got up and my realised the pain in my neck.

Ofcourse, I thought. I had fell asleep sitting on the floor with my head leaned on the bed. And now, this irritating pain.

"I was clicking your pictures." I frowned at him and crossed my arms against my chest, as he scratched the back of his neck, "You looked quite cute when you were sleeping." He gave me a sheepish smile and I looked down at his ankle.

I has been two weeks now.....

"Hoseo-Hobi, your ankle," I pointed at it.

"Yes, what about my ankle?" He looked at me. His lips were stretched out in a line which looked pretty cute.

Baby-faced Hoseok.

I smiled at my thoughts which made him frown. I pulled out the curtains and the sunlight peeped in.

"Try to get up and walk." I said to him and his eyes widened.

"Bo?! How can I walk in this position?!" He answered, his voice louder.

"Shh!!!Why are you screaming?!Kookie is still asleep." I said to him, in a quieter voice. "It's been two weeks. I think you should start walking already. Come here," I waved my hands at him.

He motioned on the bed and held my hand. He looked at me, and I gave him the most assuring look  and he rose up fiddling slightly. His legs trembled a bit and then....

"I think..."

He stuttered and I let go of his hands. He stood up on his legs.

"You think?! You are fine!!! Your ankle healed!!!" I squealed and he held out his arms for me to hug him.

I slapped his arms away and turned towards the door to find Jungkook standing there, wiping his eyes and groaning.

"What's the matter Noona?" He groaned.

Ooops

"Mi an he!! Let's go back to sleep. Come on." I whispered to him and turned to Hoseok before getting out of his room.

"You'll be fine, right?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded.

I got outside his room taking Jungkook back to his room.

Then, I went to my room and adjusted myself under the blanket.

Just a few more minutes.

And I will wake up.