Discharged.....

I was discharged today in the morning, and the members accompanied me all the way to the dorms, even though I insisted them not to. We all fitted in the black SUV that the BigHit sent for us specially....

On the way, I was sitting between Yoongi and Taehyung. He rested his head on my shoulders and fell asleep while me and Yoongi were talking about random things, not to mention the time when I asked him if he prefers pineapple or cherries . He said he prefers cherries more but pineapple is fine.

I took a shower and got dressed in my pyjamas and t-shirt. Namjoon and the others told me to ditch cooking and I requested them not to cook, and suggested we order some pizza. They all agreed with a Mission Impossible movie marathon.

After we completed the movie till the third phase, we went to bed and here I was. I switched off the light and drifted off to sleep.

Happy Birthday to me, Kim  Ji Won.

I woke up from the strange knock coming from the other side of the door. I groaned, picking up the alarm clock from the table.

12:00am?!??

They might need something important.

I walked towards the door and opened it to see Taehyung holding a big chocolate cake infont of me, with the sparkling candles on them. The other members were standing behind him and I gasped and they all shouted, "Happy Birthday!!!!!" in sync.

 The other members were standing behind him and I gasped and they all shouted, "Happy Birthday!!!!!" in sync