n i n e

"Emma." Michelle pulled my hand away, which I was using to support my head. My head fell on the table which made a loud bang.

"Ouch." I mumbled and lifted my head up. I rubbed the side of my head that banged against the table and gave Michelle a bitch face.

"Pay attention dumb ass, we have a test next week." I yawned, last night I was facetiming Logan and he had me up till 4am, my alarm woke me up at 6. I was tired and I've been fucking up my sleep schedule for the past few days. I could blame that on no one but Logan.

"I can miss a little." I said as I put both my arms on the table and rested my head on them.

"You've been missing a lot lately."

"I've had two hours of sleep Mitch."

"So? No one told you to sleep that late, you have to-"

"Miss Chirica and Miss Parker, you're interrupting my lesson. Please stay quiet or I'll have to ask you both to leave my classroom." Michelle rolled her eyes and I closed mine. Even though I didn't regret talking to Logan till 4am, Michelle was right. I had no actual reason to stay up till late, Logan and I weren't talking about important things at all. We were just giving each other company. I got woken up by my vibrating phone, I checked if my teacher was watching me but her attention was on the other students. I grabbed my phone.

logan: goodmorning babe, did you sleep well?

emma: no i did not, i'm in class with 2 hours of sleep

logan: you can do it baby, wanna grab canes after school? :)

emma: log i'm very tired i'm not in the mood for canes i really want to sleep :(

logan: we gan just buy some and eat it at my place?

emma: logan...

logan: i wanna see you em :(

emma: ik log i wanna see u too

emma: but really i already fell asleep three times the past thirty minutes

logan: you can take a nap @ my place and i'll buy some canes :)

emma: you're the worst

logan: should i pick you up so you can just sleep now?

emma: i can't skip an entire day of school tf

logan: ofcourse u can, it's not that you're learning anything now

emma: true

logan: so that's a yes?

emma: no it's not

logan: be there in 20 mins xx

emma: logan you won't

logan: see ya x

emma: log no i really can't

emma: logan!!!!