o n e

"OOH you suck, bitchass." I heard a male voice yell, followed with a loud smack and more yelling and laughing. I sighed, Nick was downstairs with his loud friends while I was trying to concentrate on my math homework. I can't do math for shit and these people ain't helping me.

So I can hear you thinking 'just tell them to shut up', I wished I could. My older brother Nick doesn't allow me, he's way to scared any of his friends want anything from me. At the beginning Nick couldn't care less, I wasn't a girl his friends would want because I was just a little girl. Now I'm 19, my body has grown into a developed female body and my face looked mature. I was a prey for his friends, like Nick would say. Nick was a loved man as well, my dear best friend is drooling all over him, but with respect. Other girls are trying to get in his pants. This made us decide we won't tell anyone we're siblings. Sometimes I like it that way, that man really be embarrassing me with his big man talks on twitter, but sometimes I really hate it. I can't even grab a snack when his friends are around, it's annoying.

Again I heard a loud smack, a girly scream and laughs. I threw my pen on my desk, I can't focus like this. I grabbed my phone and texted Nick

emma: dude stfu, y'all loud as fuck I can't focus on my math

I waited ten minutes, and they were still loud. This always happens, I'm not allowed to go downstairs but Nick ignores my messages when I ask him a little question. We made a rule that if one of us gets hungry we would bring each other a snack, I'm the only one who has kept that promise. He acts like he's not on his phone when he's with friends, but that little bitch always is.

emma: nick I ain't fucking playing this time

emma: don't make me wait too long I'm coming downstairs if you're gonna ignore me

Within a second I heard a loud sush, "My neighbor texted me, we're too loud boys." I rolled my eyes, he's really acting like he's an only child. He's the biggest bitch I know, but he also is my best friend. I love him a lot, I kind of wished we didn't have to hide each other but it's for the best.

I was 30 minutes into my homework and I heard glass fall into the ground. I groaned, fucking little kids. I heard Nick yell, he was mad. It made me worried about what fell. I heard loud laughs as well and that made Nick even more mad. It wasn't just a plate that fell on the ground, Nick wouldn't care about a plate.

I risked my life, literally. My curious ass really wanted to know what just happend, if Nick was mad about it, I could probably kill someone. Nick was way more chill then I was. I tip toed out of my room and got on my knees at the beginning of the stairs, I kept my legs on the floor and let the rest of my body hang over the stairs. I did my best to hide myself but still see what was happening. Nick's eyes were on fire, I saw one guy with a camera laughing really loud, one guy on the couch trying to hold his laughter, one guy who tried to stop them because Nick was about to freak out and one guy who just sat silently on the couch looking at the chaotic scene. I still couldn't see what fell to the ground and Nick was just swearing at some guy named Frank. I pulled myself a little further with my hands to see what fell, but totally lost my balance. Fuck.

I made a belly slide from the stairs, till my chin hit the ground real hard. The room went completely silent and I didn't even want to look up and see Nick's face. He couldn't take this at this very moment.

"Oh shit," one guy mumbled. I wanted to run back up stairs, but I was in a lot of pain. I was still laying there, not saying a word and not making any movement, swearing inside my head because damn I was so stupid. I slowly got up, but I still sat down on the floor. I rubbed my chin as I saw the abrasions on my knees. Fucking great.