Chapter 13~the next day~

WOOOO!! TWO CONSECUTIVE UPDATES!!
BUT YOU GUYS ARE NOT VOTING...
WHAT HAPPENED??
IS MY STOTY MAKING YOU BORE??
BUT THETE IS LOT TO COME DEARS..
ANYWAYS...
IF YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE THEN PLEASE...
♥♥VOTE..
♥♥COMMENT..
♥♥SHARE..

THANK YOU...
AND YEAH THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS STICKING UP WITH THIS STORY...

DO READ THE FIRST BOOK OF MY POETRY CALLED...
""" THE BOY ON THE BUS.."""

TY:-):-)

ENJOY!!!!

*****************:::::::::::************
:::::::::::::::::::****************:::::::::::

“You come to love not by finding the
perfect person, but by seeing an
imperfect person perfectly.”
— Sam Keen

Chapter 13~the next day~

|| Tora's p.o.v. ||

I woke up from my dreamless sleep in my room..

Last night I had changed into my old comfy churidar frock without the leggins...

It was not a decent dress so I locked my room before heading off to sleep as my relatives would have been shocked seeing me in this weird dress in my wedding night...

Sidhu had slept in Agastyada's room..

The wall clock silently announced it was 6 in the morning..

Oh, this is great..

Currently I was going through the phase of waking up around 6, for which I was glad..

It's a really good habit..

Hoping this habit would not change anytime soon I pulled myself to the bathroom to freshen up...

After freshening up I decided to bathe also...

Placing the previously chosen Tyrian purple saree  on the bed I entered the bathroom with towel, a deep mosk green blouse and a Tyrian purple petticote along with under garments...

After a cozy shower I came out wraping myself with the fragrance of bathing products and clading the blouse and the petticote..

Now I could not wear a saree  properly.. I meant I know how to wear it since childhood but could not do it with a perfection.

In this state I could not come out of the room either..

I tried to sense hearing the faint commotion running around my house if some girl was coming near this room..

But nobody was coming..

So I dialled my maternal aunt to come over and help me..

She came and helped me to wear the Tyrian purple saree  very nicely..

I wiped my hair and let it fall, untied after combing it lightly and parting  on the middle..

Now..a new thing has added to my life while dressing up..the shidoor..

I placed a pinch of red vermilion on my sithi  and placed a small red bindi too on my forehead..

Meanwhile Piya had come twice and asked me to go to the roof in order to perforn today's ritual...

The priests had arrived already...

Finishing my dress up I wore my thin -rim glasses and came out from the room..

I made my way to upstairs holding the plates of the saree  carefully..

The bangles were making sweet jingling sounds in my hand..

I went up to the roof and met with everybody along with a back faced Sidhu...

He was leaning on the barrier of the roof wearing Agastyada's white cotton pajama and kurta...

Seeing his glistening hair I could sense he had showered shortly...

The priests started to do the today's custom and the day carried away by it...

*      *       *

The afternoon came with the teary farewell of mine from my house where I had grown up...

I again dressed up like a bride and brought to take blessings touching elders' feet..

Melancholy whirled in my heart...it started to twich in pain for departing from my maiden life...for going away from my parents and siblings and all relatives...

I hugged my mother and started to cry a river infront of everyone..

Though I'm an adult now I sometimes act like a 4 years  old baby...

I could not spend a day without seeing my mother's loving face...without being pampered by my father..without fighting with Agastyada...

My mother and some aunts were also crying..

I ruined the little make up what Piya had put on me...

After the teary good-byes I proceed to enter the car with an upset mind being hot on a trail after a silent Sidhu....

************************************

¤¤ sithi- partition of the hair.

¤¤ shidoor- vermilion...

¤¤ da- a suffix in Bengali to address elder brother..

¤¤ churidar, pajama, kurta- Eastern dresses...

¤¤ bindi : small round paint put on the forehead...

¤¤ saree- a traditional dress of woman in Bengal and  in most of the other parts of India too..

************************""""***********""""""""""""""***********"""""""""

** not edited **

** written on my phone **

............""""""".........""""""".......
"""""""............"""""""..........."""""

** dedicated to @mashkoora-mahmud for being a lovely reader of mine...

           -truant_Delilah_xx