Chapter 31~loosing the feelings?~

A/N: I'm busy most of the time.& if I'm not  busy, I'm tired.& if I'm not tired & also not busy I spend time in fangirling over 1D & reading a loads of stories.My selection test is is 2nd week of Jan & my finals are in March & April.
And I'm not studying a wink!
I'm so screwed up and so sorry. I can't promise anything but if I can squeeze out any update then there will be some. But don't hope much. So sorry babes.
And thanks for supporting me though I'm not that worth of it.
Anyway,
xoxo:-)
A belated Christmas hug & merry Christmas:-)

************************************************************************

"
I think I've had enough
I might get a little drunk
I say what's on my mind
I might do a little time
'Cause all of my kindness
Is taken for weakness..

Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want...

Woke up an optimist
Sun was shinin', I'm positive
Then I heard you was talkin' trash
Hold me back, I'm 'bout to spaz....

I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want.."

          {Four Five Seconds ,
      Rihanna feat. Paul and Kanye}

************************************************************************

Chapter 31~loosing the feelings?~

|| Tora's p.o.v. ||

I ring the doorbell twice. And wait for someone to open the door.

The door is opened after half minute and to my utter shock, it is Sidhu. A pair of grey sweat pants and white vest wrap his just showered body so deliciously that my breath gets caught in my throat for a moment. He is holding the door open with his left hand and he is holding a cup of steamy tea on other. His hair is wet for which I guessed he is just out of shower.

My heart picks up its pace a little.

My all disgust for confronting the promoters flees away seeing him.

I step in, he moves into the drawing. Broad daylight is swimming in the room. My parents-in-laws are nowhere to be seen. Only my relaxing husband is strolling in the room. It has to be a sunday.

God! I have developed a habit of forgetting Sundays.

I keep my bags down on the couch and notice Sidhu stands by the window,turning his face towards outside . But I can see his right side clearly from my position.He takes a sip from the cup of tea which I guessed he made himself and immediately makes a face.

His gesture makes me smile. Him making a face is really cute. But what happened? Does not he like the tea?

He takes another sip and grimacing slams the cups down on window base and strides to the stairs and jogs up.