A/N

Dear lovlies,

No it's not any update for this story....I will update it on September....Meanwhile I've posted two new stories.....

1. Do The Math { Married to My Professor }

"""" What happened when infront of the full mandap of people suddenly your groom called off the wedding due to the sudden attempt of suicide of his 'ex' girlfriend and ranaway to save his love?? And then out of nowhere your math professor popped up and demanded your hands from your father in order to 'save' you and your family from the humiliation??

Yeah that's my own messed up marriage....

Just imagine a wedding ceremony filled with hundreds of invited people...

then 'minus' the groom...

'multiply' zero with the happiness...

'integrate' the hustle-bustle ...

and yup in this 'squared' chaotic situation when my professor suddenly turned up to be my 'rescuer'...

then 'add' him to my life and just

DO THE MATH.......""""

2. My Triggered Love

""""

Life has taken away everything from him... his family, his identity, his sanity......

So he had chosen the wrong path to lead his life....

Instead of going through any fake idealism he kept his fingers on trigger avoiding any kind of weakness towards his life untill....

.......untill someday somone had appeared in his life...

He started to love his life again only for the 21 years old girl being in his life...

But he is too stuborn to confess it...

But how did the girl end up loving him...the triggered man?

And how would they be able to save their triggered love??

And will the girl ever be capable to divert him from war to peace? """"

It would be a great pleasure to me if you check out these stories....and obviously vote/comment/fan/encourage me to write further...

So please please please if you feel like then hit the story-links which I dropped below on the comment box....

thank you,

truant_Delilah_xx ♥♥♥

************************************

p.s. this chapter is dedicated to @ETCupcakee for making the cover by the side ( see the multimedia )...

****************************************