Chapter12~the wedding~part iii-

THANK YOU TO ALL WHOEVER READING THIS STORY..
I'M SORRY FOR BEING A LATE UPDATER...
BUT I CAN'T HELP{ I'm not gonna give you the reason or excuse cause this will simply make you bore}:-(
AND I'VE A LITTLE DISLEXIA AND AMNESIA TOO I GUESS..
SO I'M REALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU GUYS FOR BEING SUCH SUPPORTIVE THOUGH THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF MISTAKES IN ALL WAY IN EVERY CHAPTER..
SORRY..
PLZ BEAR WITH THIS GUYS..
ANYWAYS READ THIS UPDATE TILL THE END..
THANK YOU..

ENJOY!!!

************************************************************************

“A successful marriage isn’t the union
of two perfect people. It’s that of two
imperfect people who have learned the
value of forgiveness and grace.”
-Darlene Schacht

Chapter12~the wedding~part iii-

|| Tora's p.o.v. ||

I clutched Agastyada's kurta tightly in one hand while they were lifting me up with the piri ...

My brothers and brother-in-laws were strong enough to lift the feather like weight of mine..

But just lifting up was one thing and after lifting up me with the piri and then keeping me on air moving me were different thing and difficult also...

I couldn't see anything except the views of Agastyada's left side and Priyamda's right side of the face since I was holding a pair of betel leaves infront of my face with my left hand...

Now the girls and boys who were supposed to be from the groom's side were enjoying my brothers tiresome job..

And they were intentionally trying to confuse them messing with the countings...

When the third round was about to finish they screamed "ONE!"

" Nooo..it's three!" the bridemaids' loud protest boomed in my ears..

" It's five..another two rounds are left.."

One of my aunt calculated after ending the fifth round..

But dismissing her calculation two cousins of Sid shouted ,

" Ahaan it's THREE now!!"

I was feeling the excitement and the cheerful mood of the attendents...but my whole mind was focused on my groom who was standing silently being the centre of the attraction...

The girls kept gigling but a very cool Priyamda was keeping the track of number of turns...

A bit hastily the moving in  seven rounds finished bringing myself infront of Sid and immediately every sound, every laughter became a distant buzz for me...

I had seen this man whom I'm gonna marry today in my childhood, in my adolescense...

After that there was no crossing of our paths in our lives...

But today fate had brought us face to face...

" Tora, remove the betel leaves.."

Priyamda whispered from my left side...

The lights, the fragrance of Jasmine,Rose,sandle were creating a sacred atmosphere for my shuvodrishti...

to see my Husband...

to see my God...

I slowly parted the pair of betel leaves revealing my heated up face with my vision on ground...