Chapter 6 ~ reactions ~

"
There's nowhere to run
I have no place to go
Surrender my heart, body, and soul.....
"

           { Show me the meaning, BSB }

************************************************************************

Chapter 6 ~ reactions ~

" What are you saying chhoto Ma?  Tora said ' YES'!! "

Agastya did not know wheather he should be happy or disappointed!!

Piya flipped back her hair and asked , " Dola aunty, she agreed according to her own will?? "

" Yes Piya..she did..if you don't believe me..go and ask your friend yourself.." Dola replied in a helpless voice...

" Aha aunty I believe you na?

Just can't get over with the shock that in few days my friend will be married off.." Piya said with a smile...

It was the same evening of the day in which Tora had given her words to Dola about marrying Sid...

" So..did you infrom Ridhima aunty? " Agastya asked Dola rubbing his stuble...

" Yeah...after talking with your uncle I informed her about it .."

" Hmm..so she is very happy now...right?? poor mother! " Agastya sighed....

" Obviously she is.." instead of Dola , Piya answered him..." By the way..where is Tora? "

" She has gone to tution..." Dola replied...

" ohh that reminds me..what about her study? " Agastya asked absentmindly pulling out his phone from the pocket...

" She will continue her study after marriage as long as she wants ..."

" hmm..that's good..Piya..you talk with chhoto Ma, I've to call someone...excuse me.." with this Agastya left the room...and giving him an understanding nod Piya became busy with the plannings of the preparations of the marriage with Dola...

*************************

After getting Dola's phone call Ridhima consulted with  her husband Arun about the marriage yesterday ...and now she tried to call Sneha to inform this big news but the connection did not reach...After trying 3 times she finally found the connection...

Informing her hurridly she cut the call not wanting to hear her negative comments....

Now it was the time to inform  Sidhu about this....breathing deeply she headed up to the attic...

* * *

Sidhu was carelessly combing his wet hair...He was getting ready for office..seeing the image of his mother in the small mirror he turned around...

" Sidhu, you've to take leave from the office for 1 week..." Ridhima suddenly told him out of blue without any introduction.. Sid had become more quiet after that confrontation with Ridhima... He furrowed his eye brows in confusion and gave her a questioning look..

" You've to take the leave for your marriage son...I've not talked with the priest yet...after fixing the wedding date I will let you know when you have to take the leave.."

Feeling Sidhu had not shouted at her yet she looked at him sensing the awkward silence....Sidhu was looking at don't know where with a cold and distant look and his nose tip and the ears were becoming red...He had not burst yet but soon  he would ....