~Chapter-38B~wisp of Jasmine~

A/N :

Thank you for your patience and response.

You are the reason I'm writing.

Thank you. :)

Vote and Comment are much appreciated. :)

THIS CHAPTER HAS STARTED FROM WHERE THE CHAPTER-38A HAD LEFT OFF. AND YEAH IT IS STILL IN SIDDHARTA'S POV.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

**************************************************************************************************************************************

"

I'm wasting away
Made a million mistakes
Am I to late
There's a storm in my head
And it rains on my bed
When you're not here
I'm not afraid of dying
But I am afraid of losing you

Baby I'm addicted and out of control
But you're the drug that keeps me from dying
Baby I'm a lair but all I really know
Is you're the only reason I'm trying

" { Addicted, Enrique Iglesias}

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER-38B~Wisp of jasmine~

|| Siddharta's p.o.v ||

The days are going in a trance. I'm lost in somewhere but don't know where. After Neeva had gone my days were filled with waking up, office, returning, dinner, sleeping off & nightmare.

And now they have taken the pattern as waking up, Tora, office & returning, Tora, dinner, Tora, sleeping off & nightmare, no Tora.

My parents are going to return with Sneha and her friends. And Ma asked me to move in with Tora.

I wonder if it is her plan to bind us under the same roof! God!

Has not she ruined us enough!

But I had to do nothing except fixing a study for Tora and moving in her room as she did not want to stay in same room.

She gave some darn excuses of her study.

And I'm grateful for it.

************ ******************* ************

Office is hectic for puja. Almost every colleague has taken extra leave with puja holidays to spend time with family and for going to a trip.