Chapter-39B~winter days~

♦♦♦♦SORRY FOR THOSE BROKEN PROMISES ;(

Whenever I give you a date scheduled after the finishing of an exam then unexpectedly another notification of another exam comes within a really short notice and that's why I could not update. This pisses me off so much! I'm pissed off at myself for this.

And it is not just I'm making you guys mad, I'm even making my parents and real life friends angry over me for my unsorted life and this busy stuff :(

I'm ashamed of the promises I could not keep. I don't wanna give excuse.

But, yes 2016 has been the craziest & busiest year of my life by far. And I'm getting busier day by day.
But, I will NEVER abundon this story. I will finish it with the usual update schedule like twice in a month.
I could not do this for this month as this period is a time of festivals and as well as exams.
I'm very sorry dears.
Very very sorry.
All of you are one of the most important part of my life. My story is only for you. Yes, I write other stuff for myself and some others but I write this story ONLY BECAUSE YOU ARE READING.
Every single reader of mine is important AND
I feel terrible for hurting you.
I know I've not replied of your messages in my inbox and on my feed and on the comment box. I'm extremely sorry for that.
I read them, yes, I've read every single one of them and I value them a lot. And maybe I replied too in my mind. I just did not get that time for replyjng in text to all of you.

Now, maybe most of the readers have left the story getting tired of waiting. It is completely natural as a result of what I did.
But yes I would never hurt you guys purposely. Thanx a lot to them for sticking with my story this far.
And some of others are still reading. I don't know how to adore you.

I think I have got more than I deserve that's why I fail to value you.

Thank you to all who have read this story this far and thank you to all who are going to read the story till the end inspite of my crappy update schedule.
I'm extremely sorry for what I've done. I was really unable to update.
Well, just read the next chapter.
Thank you.

*************************************************************************************************************************

******************************************************************************************************************************

"

Try as you might
You try to give it up
Seems to be holding on fast
It's hand in your hand
A shadow over you
A beggar for soul in your face
Still it don't mater if you won't listen
If you won't let them follow you
You just need to heal
Make good all your lies
Move on and don't look behind

So
Sleep, sugar, let your dreams flood in
Like waves of sweet fire, you're safe within
Sleep, sweetie, let your floods come rushing in
And carry you over to a new morning

Day after day
Fickle visions messing with your head
Fickle, vicious
Sleeping in your bed
Messing with your head
Fickle visions
Fickle, vicious:

Sleep, sugar, let your dreams flood in
Like waves of sweet fire, you're safe within
Sleep, sweetie, let your floods come rushing in
And carry you over to a new morning

"                                                            {Sleep, Poet Of Fall}