nct dream ; imagine prt1

Start from the beginning

"yeah I agree she can go on her own" hyuck says, the other blonde kid rolls his eyes.

"we'll take her, she won't survive with that busted leg" the blonde kid walks off. everyone else follows. the kid named hyuck seemed to be annoyed and walked off in front of you.

"i can walk" you told the kid who was holding you bridal style.

"it's no problem" jeno smiles.

"I just feel bad and awkward" you awkwardly say.

"i usually don't let someone pick me up the second I meet them" you say, he chuckles.

"yeah I usually don't pick up someone the second I meet them too. I guess it's something we have in common" he chuckles, you let out a little chuckle as well.

-------------------------------------------

"here we are" you approached a school.

"is this where you guys camp out?" you asked.

"no this is where we paint unicorns and rainbows!" hyuck sarcastically says, the rose gold hair boy slightly shoves him.

"what jisung? im just joking" hyuck chuckles.

"it's not funny" the blonde kid says, hyuck rolls his eyes.

"no body knows how to take a damn joke. im going to my classroom" hyuck walks off the second we entered the school.

"sorry about him he's actually a nice dude once you get to know him" the dark brown haired male says.

"that's what my friend said whenever her boyfriend would be rude to me" you muttered to yourself.

"jeno put her down right there" the blonde kid points at the desk in the middle of the room. Jeno puts you down on the desk.

"mind if I take a look at your leg?" the brown headed kid asked.

"uh sure" you smiled.

"im renjun by the way" he gave you a comforting smile.

"that's jeno, you've already met him. the orange haired kid is chenle. rose gold boy is jisung and other blondie is jaemin" renjun says.

"oh and the last kid that's not here is donghyuck" Jaemin mumbles.

"jisung you mind getting me the first aid kit?" renjun asked, jisung nodded.

"you are?" Chenle raised a brow.

"oh uh im y/n" you say.

"pretty name, I like it" Jeno smiles, you thank him.

"what were you doing out there?" Jaemin asked.

"i was out looking for food and water. im really dehydrated and i haven't eaten within the past two days so im really weak at the moment" you explained.

"this might sting, its alcohol. i have to clear up the cut that's on your leg" renjun warns you, you nod. he pours the rubbing alcohol on your cut. you let out a whimper due to the sharp sting.

"you okay? im don't mean to hurt you. im sorry" renjun apologizes.

"it's okay" you tell him.

"is it just you?" jisung asked.

"yeah just me" you smile.

"did you have anybody with you before you went solo?" Jeno asked, you nodded.

"yeah my older brother jordan. we uhm...we were getting chased by a herd of zombies. he died so i could run and hide" you say.

"oh my bad" you could tell jeno felt guilty.