Kenzo | Let Me Explain

Greetings, folks! Guess who's back from the dead? Yep. It's me, Kenzo.

First off, let me explain some history. This fantasy story was formerly known as Zenobia. Having said that, keep in mind that what you are about to read is the rewritten version. Whether or not you have read the original draft, you can still grasp the new storyline.

It was actually April 2020 when I first published Zenobia on Wattpad, and from then on, this had undergone a plethora of revisions and alterations.

Initially, Zenobia was an introductory book to the fantasy trilogy called the Mystical Realm Series. The second book was titled Earth which already had 46 chapters before I unpublished it here.

This series had a special place in my heart since it's my first published novel in Wattpad, and so I wanted to give it justice by rewriting the whole plot.

The thing is that I was still a fetus when I wrote that version and over time, as I grow and mature, my principles and beliefs have also changed. There are a lot of concepts and perspectives there that I no longer agree with anymore. It took me years before I settled with the decision to rewrite it. And here we are.

I'm finally back, and I hope to be of means to your short escape, again.

By the time that you are reading this, I must have pulled my head out of my pocket already. I've been keeping this story for as long as I can remember. But now, you can finally get to read it! Emotions aside, I just want to thank you for giving it a shot. Still a long way, but I hope we will meet in the end.

Now breathe, and read responsibly!

***