Chapter 20 Powers, the truth, and pets (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"I hope when you have children, you will keep this tradition alive." Mother said while holding Emily. We smiled at each other and we looked at our necklaces glow.

I also noticed for years that it glowed brighter when we were near each other.

Present

I came to the study where the tiara was, and after I informed Mother of what I saw, her eyes lit up but when we came to the study, the tiara didn't glow anymore.

Mother was devastated but I am willing to prove that there might be some hope for Izzy's location, for the sake of the kingdom and my guilt. I went through books in the library to try to find a way to figure out what came and attacked Izzy and her family.

"Mom?" I looked behind me at the doorway and saw my beautiful daughter Penelope looking at me. "Are you still working? Do you want me to help?"

I smiled at her. "Of course, you could help, try to find a book that is closest to understanding the history of whatever is going on or even a clue on your Aunt's disappearance," I said to her and we quickly looked at all the books but we found nothing.

"It's hopeless, why do we have books that don't tell us anything if only Izzy was here." I stood up and my dress got caught in one of the drawers, it opened and I saw a book and a necklace. It was the same that I got.

I looked at the book and it was a book of our family history, which was a mixture of other studies too and a letter fell out of it. Penelope picked it up and gave it to me. I sat down to read it and saw it was Izzy's handwriting. It was addressed to me.

Dear Becky,

If you are reading this, it means that I need your help. This book is our family history and also our citizen's history and family traits and lessons. This is for my daughter Aurora. I have sent her to a safe place so no one will be the wiser about her identity

I have also made the necklace of Aurora that the mother has told us to give to our children, please send it to her after her 16th birthday which is on the 1st of December from the day of this letter.

Her abilities may have weakened as she is her father's daughter and her abilities will not be detected by the enemies until she is ready. I need you, Becky, to send the book and Necklace to her the day after her birthday, to do that please send this book to the address that is behind this paper and place it at a table.

And Becky, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you or put pressure on you. Run the kingdom in your way and I love you so much.

Love Izzy

I realised that today is the night after 1st December and I quickly did what she said but with a little tweak. I went and got an Eagle that belonged to my guards to give this present to my niece.

"What was that, Mom?" Said Penelope confused.

"Well, the good news is that your cousin is probably Alive, but the bad news is she has to find us first," I said to Penelope who still looked confused. "It's okay sweetie, you will understand when the time is presented to us."

I am just glad that at least a part of my sister is still living, most of all her offspring.

5 days later...

Aurora POV

The day when I wanted to have a sibling meeting on what was going on, they all had plans with the guys from their team.

So today was the day we had that official meeting, we went to Josh's room as it was neater and closed the door behind us.

"Okay, Auri, what hipster phase are you trying to pull?" Alex bluntly said.