6. Messy🕷

"What an awful morning." Jiaer whispered, his voice low and rasped. Hair messily sprawled over his head as his muscular arm was wrapped around the dead pale male's waist and his hand playing with the faint lines of the abs. Head resting upon Yien's stomach, who cradled through his hair, "Such a good day to sleep in."

Yien only hummed in approval, his black silky shirt lifted to expose his pale stomach. His head resting upon the headboard and listening to the calming sound of the pouring rain outside and thunder in distance. Pale hand gently caressing Jiaer's cheek.

Room was dimly enlightened, and nothing was heard besides the storm outside. Untill there has been a earthquake, shaking the ground violently and the loud bang echoing through the old house. Jiaer only laughed holding onto Yien.

The screams of terror from unrested souls heard and loud cheers from Mama Wang and Youngjae. Now it was Yien that chuckled calmly, his voice light and enchanting looking down at his husband. The warm fingers circling over his delicate skin tiklishly.

"Screams, terror... Kids are creative, house is horribly loud... what more could we ask for?" Jiaer chuckled, pressing his lips against pale white skin, closing his eyes as latter bresthlessly giggled.

"Well..." Yien began, his voice a bit mysterious, but also alluring and lully that Jiaer immediately lifted his head curiously, his hand still resting against Yien's waist. His dark eyes met with lifeless ones hiding under the black bangs.

"What is it, mon amour?" Jiaer questioned. Latter, au contraire, only smiled, blood red lips framing his teeth as he slowly shifted his gaze from his beloved husband to the hand resting upon his tummy. Once again, eyes on older who was staring down where his hand was, lips slightly agape. Quickly lifting his head to Yien, amused, "Wait... is it really true?"

"Yes, mon chère." Yien replied with what seemed shy smile but male was far from shy in situation like this. The older male widened his eyes slightly, wasting no time in pressing a lovable kiss upon smaller's lips. Their lips danced until they separated, "Maman Wang was faced with double yolked egg, preparing dinner yesterday."

"Did you know?" He asked, on which Yien shook his head gently, cupping Jiaer's face with his cold palms and smiling. The older only pressed another kiss on latter's lips, making them waltz roughly together stings of pain seeping over his scalp, "Hopefully kids won't try to kill you."

"I'm not worried, dear. Kyum is preoccupied making bombs and Bamie is preoccupied with killing Kyum." Yien chuckled, his hand intelacing with his lover's on his tummy.

"We shall celebrate it then! Tonight! With all the Wangs!" Jiaer said excitedly, nesting in between smaller's tiny legs and swayed with his arms at how grand party will be. The latter observed him calmly, smiling, before saying, "Oh dear, not, not tonight. Tonight is Bamie's night, remember?"

"Then tomorrow it is!"He added, not holding back when he sealed their lips in passionate dance once again, his hand lingered on Yien's nape pulling him closer, kissing him soon on the neck, collarbones, above the belly button and then lower as Yien gasped and moaned passionately and quietly, "Who's daddy's little monster?" Jiaer asked, nuzzling into the pale white skin of smaller.

[***]

The knife flied through the air with such precise, its blade grazing slightly over the ear of the old rag human sized doll next to the door. Other knives were on the floor or stabbed into the doll as three of the livong being played the game.

"You only score 10 points." Youngjae said cheery, taking a new knife to his hand and smiling at Mama Wang.

"Well I nipped him at the ear, didn't I?" The woman said dazed, her eyes narrowed slightly.