4. Mystery 🕷

It was already a 3rd day in Wang's mansion, and 3rd day he's been wirtting his research. Hovering over his laptop late at spooky night, writting of 4 different wings of the house: main wing, west wing, east wing and something the called fun wing. Why fun? Apparently it has been filled with souls cursed to wander this earth.

If someone read the first pages of his report, they would say he was some kind of lunatic, idiot going to the old Wang mansion. But to be honest, the reason why he choose to do the research of this house specificly, was cause it is his passion. Mystery, horror, secrets were something he is interested in since he was little.

He enjoyed and simply loved how his finger passionately danced across the keyboard. Writting of murderers, lunatics, weird people of specific kind. He was intrigued with how they all appeared to be normal people with some mystery to them. And of course first person to cross his mind was always Yien. Was he a lunatic? Murderer? Maybe something else?

But he would usually stop there, going to sleep and letting his dreams haunt him with most horrific scenarios. But, today as he was headed for town a bit earlier, he was somehow convinced by Yien to bring BamBam with him. Explaining that his son wanted how lives of people in the town are miserable.

No matter how much his mind screamed for him not to agree, some greater force made him nod his head. Maybe a little clumsy and unsure, but enough to allure that mystery smile of latter male. White pearls framed with blood red lips against his dead pale face. Despite big almond-shaped eyes, under black bangs, being lifeless, he could see a mystery, a hole full of secrets.

For him, Yien was something unfathomable, something secretive and very discreet. As a secret, the contents of which only Jackson Wang knew.

"Why are you writing that report?" BamBam asked plainly, standing beside him as he was typing the report on central library's computer. Jinyoung averted his eyes aside to the boy, clearly annoyed.

"Why do you always wear black?" He spat back, turning his face to the screen and continuing with his work. Fingers dancing over the keyboard, the sound of chewing gum irritating his ears.

"'Cause there is no darker color." The boy replied as annoyed as Jinyoung, chewing on his gum and wrecking the nerves of people around who dare not to say anything to him. His sinister smile would shush them silent, and almost  light-grey eyes would make them tremble with horror, "Now you answer me?"

"You're annoying."

"So are you." BamBam shrugged with his shoulders, spitting the chewing gum into his palm, and stretching it  out untill it flew to some girl's curly hair. He ignored it, turning to Jinyoung once again with plain face, "Why are you writing report?"

"Cause my grade depends on it. Okay? Now let me write." Jinyoung scoffed, his eyes concentrated on the screen, "You said you want to see how we people are miserable, so go and see."

"I can't."

"Why now??" The male left his work, shifting his body on the side in really surprised and annoyed manner and cocked eyebrow.

"I will get lost." He admitted, the latter realizing boy's never been into a town, as Yien explained.

"Can't Jaebeom take you around?" Jinyoung asked leaning on his knees.

"Nah, he does not know the town." BamBam said with a shrug, his grey eyes piercimg through Jinyoung who rolled his eyes. Was it possible that none of the Wangs were at the town? He sighed longly.

"Oof, okay. What do you want to see?" Jinyoung asked the boy.

"Playground." He said with a creepy grin and latter saved the document he was working on, putting it on USB drive and lifting from the chair.