::Tanaka x Male!reader::

Comenzar desde el principio

He blushed lightly and cleared his throat. "Y-yeah. Just this once though. Tanaka! Come and make sure he practices" daichi said as he rubbed his flushed neck and walked away.

I groaned as I heard tanaka sprint over to me. "Hey, (y/n)! Wanna go now?" He said as he sat next to me and turned to wait for an answer. I mumbled something inaudible as I rubbed my knee pads.

"Hm? I couldn't hear you" he said as he leaned very close to me. His face was a few inches away from mine. My neck flared up in heat as I shoved my hand on his face and pushed him away.

"ugh, never mind. Let's go" I said annoyed while getting up on my feet. I fixed my clothes as I went to the opposite side of the gym, where no one was using the space.

Tanaka followed close by as he brought one of the ball pits and he grabbed one out. "Okay, let's do some simple ones" he said with a smile. He tossed to me really low and I bumped it.

He copied my stance as he bumped it rather high. I bit my lip as I easily bumped it once again. I didn't like where this was going. I don't want to do things that require much energy.

He snickered to himself and before I could nag at him about what was funny, the ball flew very high and it made me move my legs. I swiftly bumped it while sending a glare towards Tanaka. "I swear if you do that again" I complained.

-

We went like that for the rest of practice until it was time to go. "Great work today. Make sure to go home directly. It seems like it'll rain for the rest of the night" daichi said as we all nodded.

I bit my lip as I saw the others with their umbrellas as they started to walk home. "Aww you don't have one do you? Too bad you owe me already" I heard a bitter boy say behind me.

I felt the need to nudge him harshly but I remembered his words. "Whatever, get lost" I said as I looked as the rain hit the pavement quite hard. Tsukishima snickered loudly as him and yamaguchi walked home together.

"Oh (y/n). You don't have an umbrella?" I heard Tanaka say as he walked behind me and opened his in one movement. I scoffed and kicked the floor. "Duh" I simply said as I took off my bag and held it over my head.

"Dude, just come with me! Don't ruin your bag" he said as he made me put my bag back on and get under his umbrella. I whined at how close our bodies were under an umbrella.

"Don't get too close!" I said as we walked and Tanaka kept teasing me and leaned close. I almost pushed him out of the umbrella but in the end it was his not mine.

-

"Woah look at the forecast" Tanaka said as he shoved his phone screen towards me. I took off my AirPod as I looked over. It read that a big thunderstorm was on its way. I snickered softly. "Okay, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

Tanaka felt tense but then cleared his throat. "I was going to say..if you wanted to-" he said while looking away until a loud thunder was heard really nearby. I screamed in fear as Tanaka pulled me towards his house quickly.

We got inside as I clenched my heart from the sudden scare I just had. "Well, now you're stuck here" he said with a comforting smile. It wasn't comforting at all. I slipped off my shoes and walked slowly. His house was quite big and nice.

"Don't mind the mess, also my sister is here-" he began to say but a sudden blondie came in my view. She was just coming out of the kitchen. She smiled brightly as she dropped her plate on the nearby table.

"Wahh!! Who is this cutie, Ryū~?" She said as she came up to me with her arms out. I winced as I brought my arms to shield myself from her. I didn't feel her arms around me though.