Kakashi Sensei

Mamushimi opened the door to the classroom and sneezed as white powder flew everywhere from something that had hit her on the head.

Naruto laughed loudly.

"That wasn't meant for you, Mamushimi, but that sure was funny!" He cackled with glee.

"I'm sorry, Mamushimi, I told him not to do it, but he wouldn't listen" Sakura apologized, walking over to the girl.

She patted her head lightly, helping clear the chalk powder that still resided in her hair.

"It's okay. I wasn't hurt."

A man walked in behind Mamushimi, picking up the object, making her jump with surprise before her lips parted with surprise at seeing Kakashi holding the eraser.

"How can I put this? My first impression...you're a bunch of idiots.

Their expressions hit rock bottom, just as their self esteem did from the blunt insult.

He led them out of the school and to a peaceful part of the town, Mamushimi glancing up.

"I told you I would see you later" Kakashi said and she nodded. 

"I guess you meant that quite literally" she said and his lips quirked into a small smile beneath his mask, looking back up as she led them to a far more peaceful part of town.

The four children sat on the steps while the silver haired man leaned on the railings, staring back at them.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves? One at a time?" He suggested.

"Introduce ourselves? What are we supposed to say?" Sakura asked.

"Things you like, things you hate, dreams of the future, hobbies, things like that" he explained.

"Why don't you tell us stuff first? Before we talk, you should tell us about you and let us see how it's supposed to work" Naruto said and Mamushimi nodded, especially since she and Kakashi hadn't really spoken after dinner and breakfast of that morning, which led her to be a bit more curious.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate...mm, I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, well, I have lots of hobbies."

"That was totally useless, all he really told us is his name" Sakura said to the rest of the group and Naruto nodded in agreement.

"Alright, you on the right. Begin" Kakashi ordered Naruto.

"Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup and I really like the ramen Iruka Sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop. I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different types of ramen and comparing them and my future dream is to become the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody important!"

Mamushimi's eyes blinked rapidly as she took in the information.

He really liked ramen.

"Alright, next" Kakashi said.

"I'm Sakura Haruno! What I like, uh, I mean the person I like is—," she stopped and glanced at Sasuke with a blush present on her cheeks, "my hobby is, uh—my dream for the future is—" she cut herself off yet again by squealing to herself, which left the newcomer even more confused.

Kakashi sighed.

This was also why the ombré haired girl was placed on the team. This was also another perfect balance. A girl who was boy crazy and another who barely had an idea of what a crush was. They balanced each other perfectly.