101

"On September 14th, Asian superstar Luo Ding officially killed the new movie. It is reported that this movie will hit the domestic Spring Festival this year, and fans have expressed great expectations. The domestic movie box office hit the previous year ..."

Wu Fangyuan turned off the radio, lowered his car window and let out his breath, and said to Luo Ding: "There is still an hour to come to the venue, you can sleep first, I will call you when I get there."

"Mr. Gu is over there?" Luo Ding yawned, a Hollywood production, and director Carmen Clovey is an old acquaintance. The film tells the story of a robot on earth. Of course, the background still advocates the individual heroism of the United States. The first work of the previous year set a domestic and overseas box office record. Luo Ding also won the Film Award for the fourth time and won the biggest prize of the European Film Festival twice. The second film was shot for almost a year, and was also being watched by outside media. This was a killer, and he just got off the plane back home, and the domestic media knew it.

"Yes." Wu Fangyuan replied briefly, leveling the seat for him, pulling up the light curtain of the window, hitting the steering wheel twice to look at the large rotating disk.

From the car's endoscope, he subconsciously followed Luo Ding's movements.

From Qing Shi to maturity, from Jun Xiu to steady, the years did not take away the beauty of this man, but more to the treasure that only age can control on his body. At the age of less than 30 years old, it has become red at home and abroad. Since many years ago, it has been steadily climbing towards the peak.

Whenever he stepped on a peak where he thought he could never find a breakthrough, the other party could always refresh his worldview with actual actions.

Ad
Still small face, delicate skin, no wrinkles can be found on Luo Ding's face. Except for filming, his daily facial expression has not always been very big, and the smile is also a gentle and close smile, and the crow's feet cannot be seen at this time. The man sleeping on the side couldn't hide his tiredness, and there was a slight faint shadow under his eyes, and the thick and long eyelashes cast another layer of camouflage on the blue shadow. His lips were tight, pale and bloodless, and the corners of his mouth were naturally raised. This was a natural smile, but when he fell asleep, he always felt inexplicable that the other party would not show any signs of fragility every day.

Wu Fangyuan followed him for more than ten years, but now he wants to remember, but he can't remember the immature appearance of the other side.

He vaguely can only remember that particularly difficult time, Luo Ding has a sullen temper, and often does not say a few words all day long, when he loses his temper, he shuts himself in the room and takes a lot of medicine.

At that time, the other party didn't seem to be as handsome as he is now, and the outside world now often heard the sound of Luo Ding's plastic surgery. If it weren't for Luo Ding to follow Luo Ding almost inseparably, even Wu Fangyuan would probably believe this unfounded guess. Watching those shows that are less and less mentioned now, Luo Ding's appearance of sitting quietly and side by side with the shallow sleeping man next to him is almost like two people.

I can't tell where the difference is, in short, it's different.

Wu Fangyuan sighed. Where does this look now come from?

The car has been around continuously for two months, and it is so hard in the crew. In the summer, the tens of degrees of high temperature wearing thick armor must be performed without any leakage. Whether it is fame or status, it takes effort to get it.

They are going to a meeting place, where the 80th birthday of an old man in the domestic film industry, Ji Jinjiang, is located there. This old man is not just a filmmaker. From his youth in the film industry to today, he already has an influential entertainment company. In terms of history and scale, compared to the global triumph entertainment companies, it is only a big deal. Not small. Although the focus of industrial development is not in the Mainland, it has also sent a considerable number of filmmakers to the film industry for decades. More importantly, this elderly person has a strong background and has a close relationship with political parties. Give him a little more face.