58

Aston lifted his heavy sword in his magnificent robe and stepped into the bathroom aggressively. Almost instantly, he locked his eyes on the young man who was lying naked on the edge of the bath.

Alfred was thin and handsome, with satin-like black hair spread out like the tail of a skirt, floating in the water, some hanging on his shoulders, and more flowing like water ripples. Auston froze slightly, then his eyes sharpened sharply, and he walked closer to the pool in three or two steps, ignoring Alfred's astonishing and backing action, and slashing across the opponent's head with a sword--

Alfred sank into the water all of a sudden and waited until he was in the middle of the bath. He was pale and frightened, trying to slide towards the shore of the pond, noticing Allston's abnormal movements and shouting, "What are you doing!"

The pool was small, and Allston jumped directly into the water, splashing numerous splashes, and then quickly approached the young man who was about to flee.

The sword was sharp, and the angle and strength of the chop obviously put him to death. Alfred did not know why, but his instinct for survival made him start to fight back. He avoided the sword's buoyancy and jumped up to Auston's belly, but he was quickly grasped by the ankle and pulled towards himself.

why!

His eyes widened, bloodshot gradually covered his eyes, and his face was stunned and unbelievable.

His most admired and admired grownup is now going to kill him! Did he make any mistakes? Did he harm the interests of the army and adults?

In an instant, the blade drove the wind to chop from top to bottom.

Alfred confessed a low mourning, closing his eyes like a calf ready to slaughter. His blood was boiling for the imminent death, and he was afraid and unwilling, and even more unacceptable to being judged in such an unknown way.

The pores were throbbing, opening and closing, and the complicated pattern appeared slowly from the tail vertebra like a tarot card that was pushed down, covered with fair skin, and climbed up to his lower back, shoulders, and even half of his belly. A pool of water rippled with shining shimmering light on him, closed his eyes and waited quietly for his suffocating teenage beauty.

Aston held his sword, the tip of the sword slowly left the opponent's face, and was silently tossed aside.

He approached step by step, staring at the other person's face, reaching out to pause for a moment at the other's slightly trembling eyelashes, slowly descending, and stroked the vine-like abdomen on the front.

Alfred opened his eyes, "What are you doing !?"

"Elf Forest ... blessed magic vine ..." Auston ignored him, whispering to himself what he wanted to say, the closer his hands were, the more he began to rub his waist.

Alfred was so scared that he pushed him away. Allston yelled at him like crazy: "Don't move !!! Let me see clearly !!!"

"Master! You're crazy !!!" Alfred fled towards the shore with a horrified expression, but the stroker was caught by the opponent, and then dragged back with no resistance.

"You let me go !!!" He started screaming and kicking each other: "What are you doing !!!"

Allston was more excited in his shouting, his breathing became quicker, his eyes became more focused and focused.