75

When Xu Zhen heard the footsteps, he knew it was Su Shengbai. At present, only Su Shengbai will come to see him. The company has suggested that he had better keep a low profile recently, and it is best to cancel all the activities he should attend. Xu Zhen, who is best at defending Mingzhe, certainly wouldn't joke about his reputation.

The golden sunset was falling from the window, and Xu Zhen sat behind the table and fell through the glass on the extremely robust fig tree growing in the backyard. The tree was planted the day he and Cao Dingkun lived in this house. From a weak and poor little seedling to slowly turn into a big tree, this winter has been deserted into only the branches of Wututu, but in March, new sprouts have grown, and it is almost beginning to recover one day at a time.

He could see God and didn't know whether it was true or false.

There was no light in the room. Su Sheng was blinded for a while and gradually adapted to the light. His eyes swept across the neatly arranged photo frames on the table at hand, and his eyes touched Cao Dingkun's eyes in the image, as if burned. Shrunk back.

"Brother Xu." He whispered.

Xu Zhen was still alive, and then sneered after a while: "What are you doing here?"

Su Shengbai found a chair and sat down: "I haven't helped you yet, who will help you?"

Xu Zhen turned his head, and his disgust revealed in his eyes: "You help me? You have already taken over the other dramas, and the relationship between our two ends here, so don't continue."

Su Shengbai smiled lightly: "Elder Xu, you are tearing down the bridge across the river."

Xu Zhen snorted softly: "What a big face. What kind of bridge are you? What did you help me with? I ran with me for a few days ..."

"Elder Xu!" Su Shengbai interrupted him and thundered, "Don't forget it! If it weren't for me! You can't get a single investment in this movie! Now, in this case, do you deserve your conscience? "

He did n’t say this. It ’s okay. When he talked about it, Xu Zhen had a premonition of madness. His nostrils fluttered, his eyes gradually climbed into fine blood, his trembling fingers pointed at him for a long time, and he finally pointed at the table with hate: "You look over there and repeat your words again. You repeat it again, I didn't hear clearly!"

Su Sheng Baixuan lowered his eyes, and then muttered after a while: "Mr. Xu, you know what I mean, I don't want to lose you both. I'm really sorry for Mr. Cao, but this is everything in the world. Pleasant? I was also in a hurry to help you get medical treatment. Now you have stood firm and want to kick me away. Are you happy? "

Xu Zhen stepped forward and wanted to beat him, but now Su Shengbai was not so polite to him, and he kept chattering after avoiding: "Do you think it's all right to push all the mistakes on me? Only me will be affected by going out? The evidence after the accident was lost by your contact. Do you think you are innocent? "

"Shut up !!!" Xu Zhen growled.

"I don't want to hear this." Su Shengbai stood still, stepping back two steps, staring at Xu Zhen's face with a burning gaze, "I don't exist, doesn't it exist?"

Xu Zhen was finally manic, and he yelled, "Yes! Yes! You are right! I killed him! I'm sorry for him! Akun will not forgive me for saying anything under Jiuquan, but I told Akun is a family. What about you? What are you ?! "

Su Shengbai was frightened and quickly hid behind the chair: "Elder Xu, calm down."

"What do you mean ?!" Xu Zhen approached step by step, and forced to ask, "You came to me just to tell me this?"

reborn to dominate the Entertainment industry blजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें