69

"General Manager Gu, this is a three-course training course for you."

"General Manager Gu, Starlight TV ’s" Dancing Youth "draft in June said that three places will be reserved for our trainees."

"General Manager Gu, the editor-in-chief of Li Mei is on the phone. Are you free?"

"Mr. Gu, the singer of Luo Ding's new album, said that there are a few tunes that are not right and I need to discuss with you ..."

"General Manager ..." "General Manager ..." "General Manager ..." "General Manager ..."

Gu Yaxing has two big heads and is buzzing around. He accepted the documents sent to the office by various departments, ignored the anxious wave on these faces while answering the phone and let them leave first. The editor at the other end of the phone, Li Mei, smiled and asked, "Mr. Gu, did my phone call Not the time? "

"How is that?" Gu Yaxing said softly. "The editor-in-chief of Li, I should take the time to answer it."

Although it is not an entertainment newspaper, it is the most widely sold citizen newspaper in the province. Buyers go to campus teachers and students to community aunts, and there are a large number of office workers in the middle. Do n’t mention how broad.

In the past, with the influence of Yaxing Studio, Gu Yaxing wanted to find a message and pass on a word. But now, he has become the editor-in-chief of the newspaper and personally called to discuss work with him.

This shows the reality of the entertainment industry.

Li Meirou whispered: "The reporter in the newspaper photographed Luo Ding at the airport half an hour ago. Give me an exclusive message. Tell me, why did Luo Ding go to the airport? I wanted to talk to you next Tuesday. Can you come back? "

Gu Yaxing smiled: "I definitely have a job to go out. As far as the schedule is concerned, I will try to keep him attentive. It shouldn't take long, and I'll be back in a few days."

When Li Mei listened to him, he avoided lightness, and his mind flashed: "Recent fashion week, can't he go to a show?"

There is nothing to hide from this. Gu Yaxing simply told the truth: "It is an invitation from a brand company. It is not just a show, but a bit of another job."

"Ah," said the other side, enviously. "It was soaring. General Manager Gu has such a strong soldier. I don't know how many people are envious."

Not really.

Gu Yaxing hung up the phone and instructed the assistant of the new recruit to note down the time of the meal with the other party. After reading a few documents and signing a few words, when Yu Guang swept the date and time at the bottom right of the computer, I suddenly felt empty.

The pen turned unknowingly between his fingers and the words could not be seen. He got up and slowly paced to the window.

The golden sunlight penetrated the window lattice and sprinkled on the dark brown furniture on the right hand side. It's not floor-to-ceiling windows, and the furniture is not very high-end. This office, which has been used for more than ten years, is like the entire company of Yaxing Studio. It has a taste of years from the inside to the outside. After falling here, I never moved.

In order to open this studio, he sold two of his real estate. In order to maintain the normal operation of the company, he also sold several real estate. Seeing that there was nothing left except this studio and the building used to accommodate artists, Gu Yaxing was not panic. After so many years of failure, many ambitions have been polished. When thinking of the most glorious memories of standing on the stage in the past, Gu Yaxing had a little confusion. Was his choice really correct?