40

Just after 12 o'clock, the artist Huo Lianshan who played Li Jiancheng arrived on time.

Luo Ding heard a lot of people talking about him during the makeup process. Although he had never cooperated with this artist before, he now has a deep impression on him.

There is such a thing as playing a big name in any crew. As soon as he arrived in the crew, he asked to change his apartment. He brought a chef and had three people waiting for him. It was not serious. It ’s a pity that there is a talented crew, starring Wu Yuan and Pan Yixuan. Both big-handed and easy-going people will be able to be human. The little young artist underneath naturally does not dare to make inferiors. If he plays as usual, it will become Out of the ordinary.

Li Jiancheng is an important supporting role in the play. Before Li Shimin's ascension, the drama was a large proportion. Huo Lianshan naturally did not seem to be small. In a sense, he was actually a little bit stronger than Wu Yuan.

Eh ... how to say, his wife is a first-line female Huadan who is only inferior to Yuan Bing in the circle.

Therefore, one person can get the chicken and dog to ascend to the sky, relying on his wife's blindness, whether it is public exposure or status in the circle, he is slightly better than Wuyuan.

Of course, he also has acting skills, and the acting skills are quite good. He has acted as a villain since his debut, and the bad points of the bad guys have been scored into the woods. Sometimes, it takes more skills than playing a good role. But it is for this reason that he has no audience, and because the role received in the early stage is too single, to this day, his personal positioning has been limited to the villains. It's as if a funny artist is going to make a serious drama and it makes people laugh when they show up. As long as he appears on the screen, there is almost no need to speak, all audiences assume that the role he played must be a bad person.

An actor with a solid foundation ended up in this end, and has to say that it is very regrettable.

But the moment Luo Ding saw him, he felt that his sympathy must be faulty.

Huo Lianshan directed the assistant No. 1 to clean up the table full of sundries in the dressing room, put one, two, three, and four large thermal insulation pots on it, sat on the sofa with a butt, and made a long cry, No. 2 The assistant immediately took an iced bottle from a soup cup, twisted the lid and handed it up.

"I'm so hot." Huo Lianshan complained with a long sigh, and frowned and glanced around the room. His eyes fell on Luo Ding, and he swept up and down, "Who are you?"

"..." Even Luoding, who had not been treated by him in his last life, was suddenly thundered by Jiao Linen, but nodded with some respect on the surface: "Hello Teacher Huo, my name is Luo Ding, Play Fushitsu and have a few rival plays with you. "

Huo Lianshan stared at him, and suddenly turned his head to Qi: "Oh, you, I have heard of you. The Fushi strain on the Internet is very hot. It's the Ya ... Yaxing company."

He gave birth to a pair of triangular eyes. Whether he laughed or looked young, he really wasn't good, but Luo Ding felt keenly that the other didn't seem to like himself very much.

He thought about it carefully, and he did not interact with this Mr. Huo. He couldn't figure out where the hostility came from. He smiled calmly and nodded.

Huo Lianshan didn't seem to be entangled with him too much. After sitting for a while, he felt hot and hungry. The air conditioner in the makeup shed was not enough for his standard. The assistants were obviously accustomed to it, holding several other insulated buckets while talking to him. Leaving the make-up booth again and again.