Xiao Zhan/Sean Xiao x Girlfriend reader

Start from the beginning

" It looks so real ", I murmured , reached over to grab a lock in hand . Even the texture felt real . I wonder how much it costs ?

" Yeah , but it's super stuffy , and I need to wear this for the next 24 hours ".

" So that's why he carries that mini fan with him all the time ", I thought .

How cute .

I proceed to braid the left side of his hair and giggled at my masterpiece . Xiao Zhan sighed before undoing my work .

" (Y/N) stop , I have to film in 15 minutes ".

" Aw come one , it looked pretty ", I pouted .

I looked around the room again , and this time , a Chinese traditional dress caught my eye .

" Omg that looks so pretty !"

" Do you want to try it on ?", Xiao Zhan asked , his tone laced with playfulness .

" Can I ? But isn't that someone's dress ?".

" Nope , that's just a spare ".

I squealed with delight and decided to try it on , taking the dress into the dressing room to change . It wasn't my first time wearing something like this , considering that I had been previously cast into a different traditional movie . All the time and effort spent learning from my fellow coworkers paid off , so I had no problems navigating through the fabric and riboons .

I walked out and gazed over at Xiao Zhan . His whole body seemed to stiffen , eyes widened , mouth forming an 'O'. I giggled meekly at his reaction , suddenly feeling a little shy myself .

" L-Lovely . . .". His cheeks were tinted pink . I did a full twirl , showing off every possibly flattering part of myself .

Just then , I felt a strong grip pulling me forward , causing my face to bump into his chest . Xiao Zhan traced his slender fingers down on my back before stopping at my waist . I gasped at his sudden action . 

" Don't show this to another man . Only I can see you like this ".

The usual lighthearted glow in his eyes was no more . Instead , they now carried such seriousness , so assertive , that I couldn't defy him . I wrapped my arms around his neck , closing the distance between us to whisper in his ear .

" Sure ge ge~", I purred . His body tensed for a split second , ear reddening before he motioned for me to face him . A mischievous smirk tugged at the corners of his lips .

" You're a bad girl , (Y/N)~".

Perhaps it was due to him and Wei Wuxian sharing similar personalities , because at that moment , Xiao Zhan was acting like him .

Inching closer , we came together and shared a passionate kiss together .

" Zhan-ge , it's time━".

Paul Yu had to come in without knocking !

The man who played Wen Ning flinched , seemingly mentally slapping himself for walking in on a show he shouldn't have seen . It almost made me feel sorry for him .

But then , he smiled smugly at us . I take that back .

" I'll tell the director you'll be there in a bit , continue ", he said , unhesitatingly slamming the door , leaving the two of us alone once more .

We quickly separated and blushed madly .

" T-Then , I'll see you tonight ? I-I need to go ", Xiao Zhan scratched the back of his head awkwardly .

" Okay . . . good luck ", I replied with equal discomfort .

Xiao Zhan turned to leave the room , his eyes lingering in my direction before waving goodbye and exiting . I changed back into my garments and walked out of the staff room , calling my personal driver to take me home .