42

Alissia's PoV

"Wow" yun lang lumabas sa bibig ko nang makarating kami sa lugar. The place was very magical.

Fairy lights are everywhere... parang mga bituin na bumaba.

"Loved it?"

"Yes..."

I was so mesmerised by the place na huli ko na narealize na kami pa lang ang nandito sa lugar

"Nasan yung mga tao?"

"We're in too early. Dadating din sila maya maya."

"Really? Hala mukha tayong excited hahaha"

"I am excited. And nervous"

"Nervous? Bakit? Presentation ba to?" Napansin ko kasi may malaking screen ehh

"Yeah? Somehow?"

"Somehow? Hala kumalma ka nga"

"You can't blame me. My future depends here"

"Ehh?! Ganun kaimportante?!"

"Yes."

"Hala siya."

"Maupo na lang muna tayo"

"Sige."

Maya maya pa may mga sosyal na taong di ko kilala na dumating. I just stayed quiet observing the place. Ang ganda ganda talaga.

"Good evening everyone!! So... how are you guys feeling?? Tonight is a very VERY special night, and we're all lucky to witness this one"

"Special nga talaga no Fredo?"

"Of course" sabi niya sabay halik sa kamay ko

"So simulan na natin to! Hoo I am not the ones who'll do it but I'm nervous. Sir Fred don't fire me please"

"Haha shut it just proceed!" Sigaw ni Fred sa empleyado niya??

"Okay okay. Yes sir!! Uhm Mam Alissia? Can we invite you here in the middle?"

😳

"A-ako?? Hala Fredo bakit ako??"

"Just go. Maybe there's something"

"Ano yun hala"

"Just relax. Andito lang ako"

"Mam?"

Ano ba yan jusko ano papagawa ng mga to saken????

Pumunta na nga ako sa gitna at umupo don pero nakatingin lang ako kay Fred coz I AM CLUELESS

"Now let's all watch this..."

Medyo dumilim yung paligid and the next thing I knew. Fred was on that screen.

All I can do was to cover my mouth that's wide open to the surprise I see in front of me.

"Hey... Alissia" simula nung nasa video

Lumingon ako kay Fred only to see him signaling me to watch it, smiling.

"Remember the first time we met? At the bar?"

Para akong tangang tumatango sa video.

"That once annoying day I met you... it now became the most memorable event of my life. You know why? Because I met you"

Tahimik lang ako. Trying to calm myself down from the situation.

"Ang kulit kulit mo nun. Asking me that insane question. Tingin ko sayo nun "baliw ba to?" Haha but I guess I've gone crazier kasi pumayag ako sa gusto mo"

Natawa na lang ako.

"We met. We did it, but then you left"

"Alam mo kung anong naramdaman ko nun. Sobrang sakit non Alissia, but then again I thought... why not... why not I try to find her and ask her myself? What if I risk this time again? What if I need you to find myself again? Andaming tanong non Alissia. And as you may have known. The answer to all those questions is just Yes"

"Yes I need your explanation. Yes I need to know why you left. Yes I need you. I need you in my life that bad. Hindi ko alam kung anong ginawa mo saken that with just that certain moment we had, nakuha mo ko agad. So I went looking for you anywhere, until three months later I saw you. From that moment on, alam ko na. Alam ko na sa sarili ko na kailangan kita"

"Nag-usap tayo. You explained your side to me. But you know what? To be honest with you? Ang tumatak lang sa utak ko non? Na mahal mo ko. And I was the happiest man alive that time"

Hindi ko na mapigilan yung luha ko. Tuloy tuloy lang to sa pagpatak habang nakikinig ako sa videong nasa harapan ko.

"I may not be the person you dreamed of. Pero Alissia... let me be the person to be beside you everyday. Let me be that guy who'll get to see your beautiful face in the morning, who'll get to cuddle with you. Let me be that man to stay beside you until God knows when... I love you so much Alissia. I love you so much baby"

After that unti unting nagfade yung video at bumukas ang ilaw pero paglingon ko... there was Fred,  kneeling down beside me with a box in his hand and a mic

"Will you marry me Alissia Crimson?"