5

"Ano?"

"You heard me. Sabi ko maganda ka"

"Don't just say things like that"

"Why?"

"Alam ko kasi hindi naman totoo"

"Why don't you believe me?"

"Kung maganda ako edi sana hindi ako namimilit makipag makeout sayo ngayon? Edi sana nagkajowa man lang ako kahit isa. Edi sana-"

I was stopped by his lips.

His lips started moving that I automatically responded with his kisses pero mabilis din niyang pinutol ang halikan namin

"Beauty is never defined by good looks. It's what's on the inside that matters. Maganda ka, pero kung ang tingin mo sa sarili mo panget ka, who else would look at you that way?"

I bit my lips. Tama naman kasi yung sinasabi niya. Pero hindi ko maiwasang ikumpara ang sarili ko sa iba.

His hands went to my cheeks.

"Do you want to do it now? I wanna show you how beautiful you are."

"P-paano?" He didn't respond insted he started kissing me again.

Fred's PoV

If this is the only way she'll see what she deserves. Then I'll do it. Every minute with her, I'm knowing her more. I... I'm liking her more.

I leaned towards her making her lie back down in bed while we're still kissing.

I positioned above her. I started kissing her down to her neck and I caressed her arms

"Aahhh"

I wanna make sure in every kiss she feels her worth. Hindi ko alam bakit ko ginagawa to but hearing her not believe in her own beauty... it pains me. Parang nawala lahat ng hesitations ko sa posibilidad na umalis lang din siya sa buhay ko.

I started massaging her breasts while still kissing her neck.

"Ohh fck!! Aahh!"

Her reactions were music to me making me want to continue on.

My other hand started to go up her clit, kahit na suot pa rin niya ang mga damit ko, her reactions were already so lovely.

Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko that I bit her neck giving her hickeys.

"Aahh!"

"If you want to continue this, show yourself to me. Be proud of yourself Alissia. Show them off"

Alissia's PoV

"P-pero"

"What? You wanted this right?"

"Oo"

"Yun lang ang gusto ko Alissia. You show yourself to me. Show me how beautiful you are."

I bit my lips. Is this really how I should do it??

"I'm waiting Alissia"

I held onto the ends of his shirt that I am wearing. He's looking straight into my eyes.

Though hesitant, I pulled up the shirt and looked down. Literal na nakabra na lang ako sa harapan niya ngayon.

"Yan na yon?"

"Ha?"

"That's all you're gonna show me? I think not"

"W-wag na lang kaya Fred?" I said still looking down

Naramdaman ko ang kamay niya sa baba ko and he pulled my face up para mapatingin ako sa kanya.

"If you can't do it. I can't either. Hindi ko magagawa na ipakilala ang sarili ko sayo kung ikaw mismo ayaw ipakilala ang totoong ikaw saken. This is just merely showing off our bodies Alissia."

"Merely??"

"Yes. Gusto mo ba talagang gawin to? You asked for it. Gusto ko lang makita mo sa sarili mo na maganda ka. And you should be proud of it."

I bit my lips. Hindi ko alam ang sasabihin ko.

"You decide Alissia."

"T-take the lead in this Fred. Hindi ko talaga kaya gawin ng ako lang"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded as a response and after that I felt his hands on my waist holding on to his boxers.

Naramdaman ko ang unti unti pagbaba ng boxers niya and I honestly closed my eyes when I felt it was removed successfully.

"Look at me Alissia"

When I opened my eyes, natanggal na din niya ang pang itaas na damit niya.

"You're fcking beautiful Alissia. Everything I see right in front of me is beautiful"

Feeling ko para nang kamatis ang mukha ko sa pamumula.

He leaned back towards me, and whispered in my ear

"Now, can I make you feel good about yourself?"

"H-how? Ohh fck!"

That's what I instantly reacted when I felt his hands go through my clit once more. Kasabay pa nito ang paghalik niya sa tenga ko.

"I'll show you how"