Chapter 30: Childish

Start from the beginning

Lisa pulled a chair and sat down. She heaves a breath and just let Jennie sat beside her.

"Can you please go back.. I want some time.. alone. To be honest."

"Lisa.. please. I'm really sorry."

"Just go back."

"I don— GO BACk!"

"I don't want to!"

Lisa glared at her and shook her head. Jennie crossed her arms on her chest and still sits beside her.

After few minutes outside, Lisa felt Jennie's head on her shoulder. She turned to her and stared at her softly when she saw her eyes are closed. Her head feels heavy on her shoulder. She took a deep breath and pecked a kiss on her head.

"Hey.." she wakes her up slowly.

Jennie then lifted her head and looks at Lisa.

"I don't want to." She mumbled sleepily. Lisa just sighed.

"Let's go back inside."

Jennie immediately clings her arms around Lisa's arm. Lisa just looked at her and they walked back inside.

"Where have you been again?" Seulgi asks.

Lisa just looked at her and then to Jennie again. Jennie just looked at her and tightens her arms around Lisa's until they reached their room. Jennie waited for Lisa to lay down and then laid beside her. Jennie wrapped her arm over Lisa's tummy and hugged her tight.

"I can't breathe."

"Die on my arms. I won't let go."

"I'm not going. I'm sleepy but you're hugging so tight."

"I won't let go."

Lisa just looked at Jennie and sighed.

•••••

The next morning, Lisa went down to eat. But then glanced outside and saw Seulgi smoking again. She looks at Jennie and approaches Seulgi. Lisa snatched the cigarette from Seulgi's mouth and threw it on the ground. She stepped on it hard.

"What's wrong with you?!" Seulgi yelled.

"Where's your vape?! Use it! FFS!"

"It's broken." Seulgi said and took out her pack.

Lisa snatched it again. Seulgi got pissed and pushed Lisa hard.

"Give me that!"

Lisa threw it too and stepped on it. Seulgi pushed her hard and picked up the pack. She clenched her eyes after looking through it. She looked at Lisa again.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Lisa?!"

Lisa was about to grab the pack again but Seulgi stopped her by pushing her harder. The girls ran to them.

"Yah.. what's wrong with you two?" Chopper asked.

"Ask her! I don't know why she's like that! Tsk!" Seulgi yelled and looked at her cigarette pack again.

"Lisa.." Jennie mumbled.

"Tss." Lisa just hissed at her and walks back inside.

"What happened?" A.I. asks and looks at Seulgi.

"I don't know! The fuck is her problem with me!? I'm quietly smoking here, she approached me and stepped on this suddenly! Yah! If you have problem with me, come here! Let's settle this, Lisa!"

"Seulgi, enough." Wendy mumbled.

"She started this!" Seulgi yelled while pointing inside.

"It's my fault." Jennie said. The girls looked at her.