Chapter 16: The last Persian

QUICK WARNING!

This story is a little heavy so if you have a weak heart, you might wanna think twice before reading this book. Parental guidance is advice. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Lisa is silently leaning on the wooden fence at her sanctuary. The place where she brought Jennie right when she saw her approaching the Persian club before. She's holding a picture. She sighed deeply as she looks at the picture. Her phone continuously vibrating because the girls are looking for her already, even Jennie.

She exhales and clenched her eyes as she gripped the picture tight. The picture of her father.

"I know I'll find you here."

She got stiffen when she heard Jennie's voice.

"We are looking for you everywhere. Why are you here? Anda unnie is already worried." Jennie mumbled as she approached Lisa.

The girl is just looking at her. Jennie frowned when she noticed tears on her eyes. Lisa sniffed and wipes her face with her hand.

"You didn't go home last night and you're nowhere to be found all day. What's happening? Why are you crying?"

Lisa just stared at her. She can't help but to cry again. Jennie hushed her softly and hugged her.

"Hey.. why?"

"Uhm.." Lisa gulped as she released the hug. Jennie frowned at her.

"Two days ago.. we went to our mission to kill the Persians."

"And we succeeded. Some of them are still on the loose but in different country." Jennie mumbled.

"Yeah.. you.. uhm.. 9 years ago.. you killed a man, mistaken him as the leader, right? Turned out it was the leader's twin brother.."

"Yeah.. but I didn't regret doing that. He's still a Persian."

"He has a son, right?"

Jennie looked at Lisa and comprehending why she's talking that way to her.

"Uhm.. few weeks ago, we went out to meet my mother."

Jennie knitted her brows, getting impatient already.

"And I've asked her if she has a picture or something about my father.." Lisa sobbed hard.

"What is this all about?" Jennie asked her coldly.

"She uhh.. gave me a picture of my father. I was glad when I saw it and knew how he looked."

"Get to the point, Lisa." Jennie muttered coldly again.

Lisa sniffed hard and gulped.

"Can I ask you something?" Lisa mumbled. Jennie just looked at her, still furrowing her eyebrows.

"D-Do you l-love me?"

"What is this?"

"Just answer. Do you love me? Because I love you.. Jen. I really do."

Jennie just looked at her.

"What is this, Lisa?"

Lisa just cried and showed Jennie the picture. Jennie looked at her coldly when she saw the picture.

"Why do you have that? Why do you have that Persian man's picture with you?"

"H-He was m-my father."