Chapter 22: Only survivor

Third Person's POV

"Shocks!"

"Holy shit!"

"Woah!"

The girls reacted while looking at the replicas of the things Anda scanned.

"These are legits! I mean, I ran our database and these things cost billions, unnie." Python said.

"They are. This one is still warm." Mermaid mumbled while pointing to one product.

"Fresh from the printer." A.I. chuckled.

"Sadly, that Ironman figure worth so much too." she added.

"Do you think it would fit our printer? Aish!" Anda scowled at her. The girl just giggled.

"Before the auction, we're going to switch everything with these." Anda stated.

"A day before or two." she added. The girls nodded.

"We still have a week to prepare everything. There are lasers around every product in there, we will be needing someone's help about that." Anda said.

"Oh I think I know who." Sinb said.

"That kid is something though." Eunha mumbled.

"Agree." Python said while pointing to Eunha.

"What does he call himself again?" Seungyeon asks.

"Slender." Minzy replied.

The girls bursted out laughing.

"That's cringey and witty at the same time." Sowon chuckled.

"I'll meet him." Lisa chuckled.

"I was about to ask you though. Maybe go with Jennie." Anda said.

Lisa nodded and looked at Jennie. The girl nodded.

"Maybe tomorrow." Lisa said.

Anda then agreed and went to her office again. The girls went back to their own businesses.

•••••

Lisa is staring at her wound through the mirror. She caressed it with her fingers. It's healed already but scarred. She sighed when she remembered that night. She giggled softly when Jennie hugs her from behind. She turned to her and smiled.

"You okay?" the girl asks.

"Yeah.." she replied.

She smirked and slowly pushed Jennie to their bed. Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's nape and kissed her. Lisa holds Jennie's hands and pressed them on the bed while kissing her down to her neck while grinding hard on her, making the girl moan. She lets go of her hands and slides under, behind Jennie and unhooked her bra while kissing her and continues grinding. She sucked on Jennie's nipples. The girl moans and kisses each other again. Lisa removed her clothes and continued.

After an hour, Lisa laid on the bed panting while sweating. Jennie wrapped her arm over Lisa and hugged her tight. The younger hugged her too and kisses her softly. Then both of them drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Lisa drives to the place where she will meet their guy. Jennie frowned at her.

"Seoul City Ballet and Gymnast school?"

"Yep. Let's go!" Lisa mumbled and smiled at her.

Both of them got down and walked through the gates. Lisa reads every door sign on the second floor and looked at Jennie while pointing at one.