Chapter 29: Briefcase

Third Person's POV

"Oh my ghad! Is s-she.. she's.. Oh ghad!"

Jennie just heaves a breath while staring at her uncle. Her parents just nodded to him.

They're inside her uncle's private facility where his private plane is waiting for them. Her uncle owns an airlines so it's convenient for them about this kind of things.

"Gosh! I never saw you before.. I uhh.. are you going with us?"

"Nope." Jennie's short reply.

"She's staying. Ask Mr. Choi to help her with everything she needs about the business, Mark." her father said.

"Hyung.. consider that done. Ghad! I can't believe this. Can I hug you?"

"No." Jennie raised a brow to him.

"And apparently she got her mother's— Yah!"

Lisa chuckled when Jennie's mother yelled at him.

"We have to hurry. Mark, give her the case and a key to one of your cars here. We'll get going." Her father said.

"Okay. Uhm.. Jen, go with me first. Come here." Her uncle said.

Jennie pulled Lisa and followed her uncle. Her uncle gave her a briefcase.

"Okay. Choose a key exc—"

Jennie grabbed one and her uncle looked at her while giggling awkwardly.

"Except that one."

Jennie just looked at him and shrugged then went back to her parents. Her uncle just scratches his head and followed back.

"I will call someone to meet you at your house." Her uncle said.

Jennie's just silent. Her parents approached her and hugged her. She gave Lisa the briefcase and the key. She hugged them back but she doesn't feel any sadness about her parents leaving since she's used to living without them.

"Take care, okay." Her mother said while squeezing her hands.

"Just worry about yourselves. I'm fine." Jennie said.

"We will contact you.. always. And visit you again."

Jennie just nodded again. Her mother hugged her again.

"I love you, Jen.. I really missed you.. so much.." her mother whispered.

Lisa heard it and looks at Jennie, she saw her closed her eyes and bit her lips. She just smiled softly.

"Go now. T-Take care." Jennie mumbled and gulped.

Her mother nodded and gets inside the plane. Her father stared at her. He hugged her again tightly.

"I'm sorry." he whispered.

"And I love you.. remember that."

Jennie took a deep breath and nodded.

"Take care, okay.. you can call us. We will visit again. We really missed you. I'm relieved that I've never seen your mother crying these days. She always worry about you."

"Stop. Just.. go. I'll be fine. I'll call.. promise." Jennie said and heaves a breath again.

Her father chuckled and nodded.

"You're really pretty, you know that.."

"Dad.."

"Okay okay. See you again soon, okay.."

Jennie nodded.

Then they watched them until the plane hovers from the ground. Lisa took a deep breath and about to talk when Jennie hugged her tight. She got startled but then hugged her back and caressed her. She pecked on her head while listening to her sobs.