Chapter 14: Sandwich

Third Person's POV

"Calm down." Anda muttered while looking straight at Jennie's eyes.

"I've worked for them but I'm not one of them. Not a pint of their blood is in my veins, Persian." Anda said and pulled back the hammer of her gun and slowly puts her gun down.

Jennie looked at her and heaves a breath but then loosen her grip to her gun too.

"Let's continue this some other time, if you don't mind. I need some air.. whatever."

Jennie gets out of Anda's office. Anda just watched her and let her. She understands why Jennie is like that whenever Persians are the topic. She can't blame her. She knows where it is coming from.

Because she investigated Jennie's past also.

•••••

Lisa went out of their bathroom just when Jennie went inside their room.

"Hey.. uhm.. you okay?" Lisa asks when she sees the look on Jennie's face.

The girl just looked at her but then grabbed her jacket and wears it. She tied her hair up and grabbed her bag.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asks.

"Don't follow me. I wanna be alone. I'm serious." Jennie mutters and closed the door.

LISA's POV

Wow. Why is she mad again? Aigooo.. anyway, I don't think I could follow her though. I have my own plans actually.

I went downstairs and approached Minzy unnie.

"Hey.. uhm.. can you help me?"

"Yo. About what?"

"I thought about looking for my mother.. again."

She looked at me. Like literally stared at me. And when I looked beside her, the girls are looking at me also.

"What?"

"Does Anda unnie know about this?" Sowon unnie asked.

"Y-Yes.."

"Leadernim!"

"Hey! The heck!" I scowled at Eagle when she called my sister. And too late because she's looking down at us already.

"Unnie! Hi.. can we talk?" I mutter.

"Sure! Come up here!"

"Screw you, guys!" I scowled at them before running my way to my sister.

Third Person's POV

"What is it?"

Lisa slowly sat in front of her sister.

"Uh.. it's about my mother."

"Hm?"

"I want to look for her again, unnie."

"I thought you're done looking for her because anywhere you go.. you can't find her."

"Yeah.. it's because I always do it on my own. I've never touched the computer. Maybe, Minzy unnie could help me."

"And when you found her.. what would you do?"

"I-I don't k-know, actually. Uhm.. maybe.. get to know her. Tell her I'm her daughter. Ask her why.."

"Ask her why? Are you even ready for that? You've been looking for her all your life and you haven't even found her yet. It means she doesn't want to be found."