FaceTiming

"Brad, can you please put on a shirt? This makes it even worse that I have to wait another two weeks until we see each other again." You whining. Brad shakes his head and laughs. Although you can only see it across the screen (and that pretty bad, because of the bad internet connection) you melt away because of his sweetness. "I'm really sorry that I'm making it hard for you to being away from home." He puts his hand on his heart and looks sad to you before he bursts out laughing. "You're such an idiot." You laugh. "To be honest, I hate it too, but as soon as you've finished your uni, you'll be back here with me, not just for a few weeks, but forever." He smiles. "Forever huh? What if I don't want that?" You tease him. "I know you want that." He wiggles his eyebrows. "Yeah I think I can't deny it." You laugh. "Gosh I can't wait for you to come home, your laugh makes me melt." Brad looks straight into your eyes. "Two weeks left." You sigh. "How long will you stay here then?" He asks. "Three weeks, then I have to go back for the final exams." You answer. "I'm really happy if you have it all behind you." Brad sighs. "Why you? I'm the one who should be happy about it. I am the one who has the stress." You chuckle. "Because I'm the one who has to wait for you. (Y/N) I love you, and once you're finally done with uni and you're back home with me here, I'll never let you go again, just so you know." Grinning he winks at you. You also start to grin. "I love you too."