Birthday Part One

Brads P.O.V:

Today is (Y/N)s birthday, so I'm already awake at 4 am. Everything should be perfect on her special day. I planned to go picnicking instead of having a normal breakfast with her with all the things she likes and after that we go to town. While we're out, Connor, James and Tristan will be here and preparing everything for her surprise party. I'm really nervous because I want everything to be perfect. I prepare the breakfast picnic and put everything in a basket. "Hey, what are you doing?" I hear (Y/N) voice behind me. I quickly turn to her and walk over to cover her eyes. "You can't see anything yet, it's a surprise." I laugh and lead her into the living room.
Your P.O.V
"You can't see anything yet, it's a surprise." Brad laughs. "Brad!" You moan. "Seriously?" You say, when Brad takes his hands off your eyes. "Yes, in half an hour we go, then you will see it." He grins and comes closer to you. You roll your eyes. "I hate surprises" You whisper as Brad puts his lips on yours. "I know" he winks. "By the way Happy Birthday." He smiles and runs back to the kitchen. Since it wouldn't work to find out what he's up to, you'll go back up and get ready. After feeling eternity Brad comes back into the room. "Ready?" Brad smiles, holding out his hand. "When I knew for what then yes." You laugh and take his hand. "You'll find out." He winks and leads you to the car. "Where are we going?" You ask as you both get into the car. Grinning, he looks at you and shrugs. "Why do I even ask." Shaking your head, you look back on the street. After about 20 minutes we arrive at a parking lot, when Brad gets out and opens the door for me, he goes to the trunk and pulls out a basket. You look at him questioningly, but because you know that he will not answer you anyway, you just go after him. Smiling, he takes your hand and leads you along a way. As you continue along the way, you see a large beautiful park with a lake. Brad leads you closer to the lake, next to a big tree. Underneath he puts down the basket and takes out a blanket, which he spreads on the meadow.

You make big eyes as he puts down all your favorite fruits and waffles, as well as your favorite drink. "Did you do all that when I slept?" You ask. "Yes, on a special day, there is also a special breakfast in a special place." He smiles, and pulls you down to him. You sit down next to him and have breakfast together. The breakfast was really perfect, you talked, take funny pictures together, and you both laugh together. But in between, Brad was a little distracted, multiple times he looked at his phone and wrote someone. "Do I have to worry?" You joke and raise your eyebrows, when he reaches for his phone again. "No, everything is fine." He smiles and kisses you. "We both know you're lying." You giggle and kiss him back. "I bet you're planning a surprise party and the boys are preparing everything at home." You laugh as you pull back. "What?! No!" He tries to sound as normal as possible, yet you see in his eyes his nervousness. You were right. You laugh and lie down, what Brad is doing too. "Okay, okay you caught me." Brad looks at you pouting from the side. You start to laugh and turn to Brad, so that your chin is on his shoulder. You stare at him, right in his eyes, until he stops pouting but laughs. "I just know you too well." You laugh and kiss his shoulder. "So do I" He laughs and turns you both, so that he is over you now. Cheeky he grins at you and starts to tickle you. "Brad! Stop! "You laugh and try to fight back. He stops and looks straight into your eyes. His eyes reflect pure love. "I love you. I can't imagine a world without you." He says before he bends down to you and kisses you passionately.
After spending all morning in the park until the afternoon, you went to town. You didn't do anything special, you just strolled through the city until Brad got a message from James that's everything is ready.